• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

California Vermont Event What drugs would you like to try?

What drugs would you like to try? I'll let you pick 1 choice and 1 alternate

• 4-mmc

• A-pvp

• Methamphetamine

• Mdma

• Cocaine

• Crack

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
As the world rotates and my gang grows bigger how many.....people am I going to give a sample to? Hopefully a lot. This site and this board is cutting edge in our approach to streamline the way a dnm operates. As such we have to maintain the flexibility to adjust our course and concepts to adapt for unforseen complications. I, and my peers, have not had an easy task of finding sellers who want to sell the amounts we are wanting to buy. I acknowledge that it's busy work for them.
Everyone wants to sell an ounce or a qp, all of the leg work it takes to safely mail drugs anonymously dictates that selling 30 1 gram packages is a lot of packaging and a lot of label printing and a lot of post office runs. Also consider the minimum price to ship absolutely anything priority mail is $6, if you are getting a discount through Putney Bowes or etsy or somewhere else.
I know at least one other mod who has changed course and I'm going to follow suit unless I'm stopped, which I don't expect. The details of this change are secret for now, but what it means for you is bigger samples better quality and someone who is accountable and will make sure you are heard.
We'll start right here. What kind of drugs would you like to try? Even if you are not eligible to recieve a free sample, we still want your opinion, IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN. if you are not an American, I don't care about your opinion, you've got a guy for that. I'm the guy for Americans. I'll put a couple up here, but feel free to add what you like.the things that get the most votes are the things that are going to be given away. Someone is going to go buy it in quantity and a hobo is personally going to pack your package with toothless precision. I'll add any new drugs that are proposed to the list.

stinkteeth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Ketamine

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
That can certainly be had, I'll add it to the list

stinkteeth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Sweet, if any samples of Disso chems can be had, our lab would like to test any. Looking for new supplier.

narabreakingbad

Don't buy from me
Language
🇭🇺
Reaction score
Im from EU and voted. I like to live dangerously!