Question *SUGGESTION* Tip Jar?

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
After my recent fees debacle and really just for a lot of help I've already received I think it would be very nice to be able to click a box on a persons profile and just send a tip, it could generate a temp btc address like the wallet does?

Bottom line is I'd like an easy way to just throw a few bucks at someone without them having to confirm or do anything. I can count four members off the top of my head that are owed some coinage.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
This used to be super common in markets back in the 20*****s. It seems to have been lost. LE did trace OxyMonster from Dream market due to a tip jar he cashed out however. Be careful with your funds everyone

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Always something dumb that gets you

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Very true, but to be fair blockchain tracing was still kind of new. Thats the problem I see with bitcoin. Your transaction is forever posted on the Bitcoin blockchain

View previous replies…

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Have you used/suggest WasabiWallet? it Coinjoins your btc and gives a percentage on your funds' anonymity, I've been using that along with shuffling funds between wallets before making purchases feels 'pretty' safe but yes there is ALWAYS a paper trail. The question becomes 'how hard are they willing to grind for details?' Overall (unless I have the worst *****ing luck) I've felt fairly safe using this method

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I havent used it but I definitely will be checking it out. Thanks for sharing!

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
PS I just found out it's banned/illegal to use at all in the US so you KNOW it must be good ;)