Question Quality over quantity

HHH

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Should I sell my amphetamine as pure as it is for expensive or should I sell it less purified but cheaper?

HHH

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
It seems every area is different, or at least every user depending on substance. I always prefer to pay for quality and sell only quality instead of lower quality product that may be cheaper. An example, I would rather pay $25 for a real oxy than $8 for a pressed one. Not everyone feels this way though

Reactions: HHH

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Are you selling to a reseller or consumer? I think a lot of customers would prefer pure. I bet resellers would like it too and they can cut if they want

HHH

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
A little customers and one wholesaler

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I have a customer who buys one product I get every month and when I get it it is as pure as it can be and he will pay top dollar for all of it, knowing he is overpaying because he cannot get the same purity anywhere else. Granted, dude has money and those are the best customers. If you can find one of those guys with a fat account and likes your product you can price it however you want if they cant get it as good anywhere else and they will pay it. Perfect example are pain pills in some of the small towns with no supply and high demand, even the poorest addict will pay almost $2 a mg just because they cant get it anywhere. Rural areas have big money if you know the right people

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You should make it as pure as possible and every single time try to increase it's purity.
Consider it as investment in your skills, at first it will be more time consuming, but later you will realize that making 99%+ pure salt do not take much extra money or time.
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is optimal long-term strategy to earn money, reputation and good karma.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Always. Always. Quality over quantity.
The only product that should (and needs) to be cut is [raw]fentanyl - or some other extremely powerful opiate or tranquilizer. Any substance in which the raw product would potentially kill the average consumer.
You are really only cheating yourself by trying to make extra money. OK you make an extra $20 off some sales and/or stretch each gram a tenth or two. It isn't going to last long, and if it does, you're probably taking advantage of someone who is desperate, and that will build resentment - the type you don't see coming. As soon as the next guy who comes along with some better stuff, he's gonna take your business. If this happens you better hope your rival misses a shipment and the customer doesn't want to wait. That way you can get another play to give them some raw product and build your reputation and clientelle back.

Speaking from experience, usually an addict is pretty loyal to their best dealer, they want to try to keep them safe and secret so nothing bad happens to them. When shit hits the fan, people are probably more likely to give up their back up dealer with the garbage product before the good one - either to snitch on, to rip off ..whatever. The guy with shitty product probably is not the first one invited to the party... "Yea, hey everybody, this is the guy with the amphetamine that barely does anything and tastes like acetaminophen." .. They're gonna say, "call the other guy... I'd rather pay the extra $20."

o7

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I think this is probably the best advice on keeping shit pure

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Sell it for a little more expensive and gain regular customers, when you are a reliable dealer with pure product everyone will respect and count on you, cut products are cut products, pure products are pure products. End of story
Pure potent high= more regular customers
Average cut high= less customers and little to no regulars
In my opinion regulars are the most important thing in street business

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Never ever understood cutting product, different experiences, different lives, perhaps and I'm just out of touch. But for me the Golden Rule really is a superior product. I don't want to be seeking Clients, I want them seeking me out because my shit is so good, really seems like a no-brainer to me..

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Also distributing a quality product helps shake out the unscrupulous actors, which benefits everyone.