Question Poppies to morphine to heroin - clear method and tested please!

KS365

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I am currently growing many poppies in my basement as an indoor operation.. we are only trying to make enough heroin for ourselves, we were shooters for years and are sick of the methadone clinic but have no interest in buying because of the large amounts of fentanyl on the streets.

My husband has been growing Marijuana for years so of course he wanted to try poppies.. we are getting great results and harvest is around the corner.

We have a soxlet extractor, vacuum purge, plenty of equipment, and all necessary chemicals: list is posted below, please let me know what I am missing?

My husband has lots of experience making THC extracts...

Were mainly wondering is it similar to making extracts, does someone have access to a simple recipe?
can we do it with 99 percent glacial acetic acid or can we make acetic anhydride? If so then how?

Hydrochloric acid
Sulfuric acid
Benzoic acid
Glacial acetic acid
Ammonium chloride
Sodium hydroxide
And of course baking soda

I am looking for a clear cut recipe we are growing the Tazzies or Tasmanian variant of the p. somniferum as well as the mammoth poppies and black Betty's

We looked for high alkaloid content variants for good measure we have multiple huge pots and one pot already has about 30 pods and many popping up and blooming and our 5 others are only a little behind we planted around 100 per pot or so...

They are going very strong, we are very proud of our indoor garden!