New Chinese Restrictions

rasamyr

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Anyone know what would be a replacement for pmk ? Without going through Sassafras oil?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Catechol or Piperonal

View previous replies…

sassyqueen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
@G.Patton

MDMAPA

3-oxo-2-(3,4methylenedioxyphenyl) Butanoate

There is already MGPA, which is the 4 phenylbutyrate, instead of the 2 phenylbutryate, so I assume there will be a MD version soon, as well as an ethyl version of MDMAPA

For the more advance

Synthesis of R- and S-MDMA via nucleophilic ring-opening of homochiral N-tosylaziridines

Homochiral (R)- and (S)-3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) were prepared in six steps (each) from the chiral pool precursors D- and L-alanine, respectively. The key step, copper-catalysed regioselective ring-opening of an N-tosylaziridine with an aryl Grignard reagent, proceeded in high yield with complete regioselectivity. Elaboration was achieved with preservation of configurational integrity, affording R- and S-MDMA hydrochlorides with enantiopurities of >99.5%, as determined by enantioselective HPLC with fluorescence detection. Attempts to apply the synthetic methodology to the synthesis of the homochiral enantiomers of the α-phenyl analogue of MDMA (UWA-001) were thwarted by a switch in regioselectivity in the key step.

Australian Journal of Chemistry 76(5) 299-310 https://doi.org/10.1071/CH23064
Submitted: 20 April 2023 Accepted: 20 June 2023 Published: 12 July 2023

Method of making 1-(acyloxy)-alkyl carbamate compounds

Full idea

React methylenedioxyphenylpropane with dimethylcarbonate, then react product with hydrochloride methylamine and alkaline catalyst (like lithium diisopropylamide). Then react product of this reaction with sodium hypochlorite. Yield - MDMA hydrochloride ~78%
Credit: https://www.reddit.com/user/RussianIntellig/

Reacting an alkane with Me2CO3

product of that reaction

Methylenedioxyphenylisobutyric acid

[0244]
1-Chloroethyl 2-methoxycarbonylphenyl carbonate (D1-11) and 1-chloroethyl 3-methoxycarbonylphenyl carbonate (D1-12) can be prepared using the appropriate reagents and following the method described for D1-10.
Description 1-13
1-Chloroethyl 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl carbonate (D1-13)

0275]
1-({[(2-Methoxycarbonylphenyl)oxy]carbonyl}oxy)ethyl 2-methylpropanoate (D2-11) and 1-({[(3-Methoxycarbonylphenyl)oxy]carbonyl}oxy)ethyl 2-methylpropanoate (D2-10) (D2-12) can be prepared using the appropriate reagents and following the method described for D2-10.
Description 2-13
1-({[(3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl)oxy]carbonyl}oxy)ethyl 2-methylpropanoate (D2-13)

What's funny is this was talked about 5 years ago..
PMK-glycidate just got banned by the UN - what's next?

I was at the meeting of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs this week, and PMK-glycidate has been banned there. It will be a matter of time before nations start checking for it.

Last time when PMK was banned, the market went back to safrole oil- and when that dried up, the market pretty much collapsed until PMK glycidate made it jump back stronger than ever.

What will happen next?

PMK glycidate is cheap and easy way for unskiled bastards to get to MDP2P and synthese unproper stuff, mostly impure, the price is relativly low, but if you are skilled enough the price dont worth the risk ;)

Some ideas

3,4-methylenedioxyphenylacetic Acid. 3,4-methylenedioxycinnamic Acid. Just about any 3,4-dihydroxy compound and an appropriate methylating agent. Grignard Reaction on 5-bromo-1,3-benzodioxole with an Allyl Halide. Friedel-Crafts with Allyl Chloride on 1,3-benzodioxole. Directly to the amine with N-Trifluoroacetamide (Alanine --> N-Trifluoroacetylalaninol --> N-Trifluoroacetylalanolyl Chloride --> Friedel-Crafts on 1,3-BDO, and hydrolysis) or Friedel Crafts with 2-chloro-3-methyl-1R-aziridine (which causes spontaneous ring-opening into the isopropylamine). Switching from MDRA to 5-aminopropylbenzofuran or 5-aminopropylindane/indole. Underground chemists have always adapted, and always will, and there are always greedy bastards willing to *accidentally* shamelessly break the law if there's profit in it.

sassyqueen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
3,4-(Methylenedioxy)phenylacetonitrile sounds fun also. Someone asked about it but IDK why they needed the info

Turn the nitrile into an amide or carboxylic acid and go from there.

Hell piperonyl alcohol or the acatate intrigued me when I was first starting

I got others that substitute as 1 for 1 to PMK in a borohydride synthesis but I don't want to talk about for obvious reason. But if these guys really really learn. It's not that hard to go off the beaten path so to speak.

Also MDP2NP the nitrostryene

Also any regulation on the BISULFATE adducts?

Last edited:

sassyqueen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
For more fun..

I guess iodine adducts

3,4-Methylenedioxybenzene

1,3-Benzodioxole-5-carboximidamide

3,4-(Methylenedioxy)aniline may?

Ummm or how about

MDP2P oxime or epoxide... Ok I'm done for today XD

Last edited:

sassyqueen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Or maybe

2-Methyl-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)propionaldehyde (2MMPP) is a minor constituent of piperonal

Or PMK acetyl acetal derivative of PMK (PMKA) or similar

I figured any Half decent person could come up with something... Without much work

Just feed similar compounds into molspec or sigma.

1,3-Benzodioxole-5-carboxylic acid, methyl ester

Last edited:

sassyqueen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Also boc chemicals

tert-butyloxycarbonyl precoursers and just remove it later..

IDK this is just ideas for someone self taught if I am wrong on any of em let me know. But that's just looking at a chemical and going this does look possible. But sometimes I'm always missing something.

Last edited:

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
With helional i mean the enamine intermediate 😉 but there are already new intermediates

sassyqueen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I was aware of the first. But not the second...

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I would like to ask, 5449-12-7 is no longer available for purchase. Is there any alternative that can be substituted? And can it be successfully reduced with NaBH4 with good yield?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Please, read what is written in the thread and its comment section.