my experience with mixing 4mmc with thco.

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
A few days ago I tried using this combo, I started off the night with a 100mg of 4mmc and about 15 hits of a thc o vape. I redosed both about every 2 hours, in total I redosed 2 times. I got very dumb but also pretty euphoric. I was very talkative, I spent the whole time talking to a friend off the forum. I also got light dmt like visuals, like low dose dmt and also when I closed my eyes I could see that classic hyperspace visual (kaleidoscope). My penis shrank to the size of a thumbnail. I could also just zone out easily and time would pass so fast. My pupils were GIANT but no red eyes. Also no droopy eyelids or tiredness from the thc which I usually get. I layed to sleep at around 6am I got the worst comedown the next day but I slept it through. My heartrate was constantly above 100bpm. This combination was fun but I don't know if it's the safest. What are your experiences with this combo?

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
15 hits holy shit!! And wow, the experiences I've seen here always amaze me. I'd kill just to see some fractals someday..

My experience was 'very' different. 100mg sounds about right for what I was consistently hitting about every 3-4 hours during the height of it. I made it a rule I have to smoke weed before I'm allowed to start thinking about more things in 'powder form' lol so I was doing fat bong rip sessions then about ten minutes later in goes Meow Meow.

That combo for about 4 days straight (couldn't get to sleep the first night then said 🤷‍♂️ and proceeded to get ALL the housework done over the next 3 days HA)

Most experiences I have heard about it are euphoric and as you described (although the visuals is news to me!) it makes my brain do what it's told. The weed keeps the 'fun' up I guess I'd call it, creativity, whatever. But by itself I'm always ready for naps, Meow Meow says NO, it's *****ing great lol

Glad you had fun but I'm also glad we're both still here and not in a hospital bed somewhere with a racing heart!

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Ahhh fractals thats what theyre called. I took 15 hits because its some shitty vape I bought in Greece. I had other vapes and I would blast off from one hit.

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
The telegram background was soooo trippy 🤪

View previous replies…

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I want to blame SSRI's but I'm almost off them finally and still nothing, and before 2020 when I was searching for any kind of visuals and started stuffing handfuls of shrooms down my throat 🤢 all I was getting was body feeling and a heightened mood. T'was always very nice but again, the shit I've heard you people say you've seen.. "Dragon came out of the toilet and took me away to Narnia while Angels sung and played Harps above"

While I'm over here trying to see if I can see the color green a little bit more intensely.. I sound envious you say?? well, I AM!! (Green with Envy? You might say? ;) )

Sorry, I'll see myself out

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Honestly these visuals aren't anything special, I barely noticed them I just noticed things look trippier. I once saw that I had a blond wife and two daughters in the future while I was on dmt. I suggest you try dmt or ayahuasca

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Ayahuasca might be next since I downed an entire DMT gram pen over a weekend, I guess I was thinking maybe if I built it up it would all hit at once, all that did was body feel and was nice for sleep, to say I was disappointed would be an understatement..

"arent anything special" he says, when all you have ever seen is exactly the world as it has always been presented to you, I'm sure you'd coom over even the smallest thing 'Not Normal' as they say lol

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Bro you can't just drink dmt without an maoi 😂. You couldve just smoked that! Wtf man you are wasting precious drugs!
DMT always gave me a body high like my legs are infront of my body. Like they are a few frames ahead and my upper body is lagging.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yooo...

I think you may be on to something my Friend!

Me? Waste DRUGS?! NEVER!!! I've heard people in passing mention MAOI's but that's about it. I have a new research subject to get cracking on now! I'm as horrified as you at the possibility of wasted narcotics trust me!!

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Maybe your problem is that you have too many monoamineoxidase enzymes. So maybe trying an MAOI might fix everything for you

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
These answers are blowing my *****ing mind right now:
DLT1iqel9d

I have 1000 questions swirling right now.. The biggest tho: Why come didn't my official Gov't Licensed Shrink ever even utter MAIO once out loud after seven + prescriptions and over 2 years I could kill them..

Typical Kurt! Late to the party as per usual! 🥳

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Because they are actually kind of dangerous but the modern ones arent as much. On older ones you couldnt eat any cheese or chocolate, you had strong dietary restrictions.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I am so *****ing glad I decided to creep on BB today, you've given me a lot to think about today Sir thank you truly!!

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
No problem brother, I suggest you look into moclobemide and ask your dr to prescribe it to you. Its an maoi without dietary restrictions.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
aha well THAT makes all the difference! Nothing I hate more than shitty weed well, ok I guess skunk is better than NO weed at all???

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Also a big thank you to @armanimani for keeping me company during this trip. He's a great guy.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I knew I liked that guy!!

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I messaged him on telegram but he hasn't responded yet just seen me. Maybe he got annoyed with me haha I am annoying sometimes when I am overly talkative. Guess I am just too crazy sometimes 🤪