Question IV for beginners.

cofita666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello there here maybe quite dumb question 😀 but im interesting people,how you injection meth or some like 4 mmc? I cannot finde clear answer so i will ask her...sorry if some already posted it....

So like i see some people just mix sterile water with like crushed meth and then just injection direcly ,is it safe ? Or you need added like some limuntus or some like that idk
Never use IV just curious...ty
If some have exp please i will be happy if you can share your experience

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I've never done IV but I've seen enough of Breaking Bad and I can put 1 and 1 together.

You need to sterilize the substance, this is normally done by dissolving it (meth and 4-mmc in water, or citric acid for e.g. heroin) and then cooking it on a spoon so that it boils and becomes safe for IV. After this is done you draw the liquid into a syringe through some cotton to filter out any solid particles and take just the liquid.

cofita666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Are you sure its necessary need to cooked? Not inafe to just put sterile water in it with supstance? Ty for answer

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes I am pretty sure. Just think about it. The product passes through who knows how many hands. It may get cut with who knows what substances, scooped with non-sterile items into non-sterile bags. There's going to be bacteria and microscopic germs in it and this stuff will not be killed by your sterile water. You need to sterilize it with alcohol (but then it won't be good for IV) or heat, hence it must be cooked.

cofita666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Oh okey,that make sense 🙂, does hit will effect on meth or 4 mmc while cooked etc can it damage product and can i use just cotton filter from the cigarette that i roll ?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Where can I get this "limuntus"?🤷 what does it do? Injecting stuff straight into your veins bypasses a lot of safety features built into your body. It's not awesome to inject street drugs. I've tried it once, with some cocaine.
For God's sake yes, I would hope it to be as sanitary as I could get it. Boiling doesn't sterilize anything but it will kill live viruses and bacteria. Imagine the infection you could get injecting some bullshit that has had dozens of 3rd world country, wipe their ass with their bare hand, hands touching it 😱 definitely would stick to water soluble, drawn through a cotton ball, no specks in it, depending on what it was I might A/B extract it first.....
100mg of cocaine didn't get me high when I tried. I aimed low, should have started at 200mg I guy

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Limuntus is citric acid, in a powder form. Over where i am from you can get it very easy in any market because its commonly used in cooking. You can probably get it really easily too but its probably not called limuntus.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Make sure to use clean equipment and swab the injection area with alcohol. Blood infections and others are bad