Question How to make synthetic cocaine?

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I recommend you look into mephedrone. It is easier and faster than making synthetic cocaine. What's more, it's more profitable.

Our team has no experience in synthetic cocaine synthesis. We are only familiar with the theory of the process. But even in theory, synthetic cocaine production is a complex and multistep process.

Last edited by a moderator:

matbuhahah202

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
synthesizing cocaine is a very hard and long process plus it is not cost efficient, thats why no one does it.

matbuhahah202

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
For mephedrone is it possible to replace the nitroethane with a differnt type of solvent? nitroetane is too explosive for my liking.

61-50-7

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
meph synthesis don't requiere nitroethane, just benzene, DCM, THF, or even EtOAc, almost any non polar solvent is ok

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
The forum describes different synthesis routes. Choose the one you want to start with. If you have any questions, ask them in a specific forum thread.

Navarroalfredo007

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Few years ago the mdppp Is almost the same only 8 or 10 times More potent AND the duration Is the same ,only the traste and smell Is diferent and no numbing effect ,i put little lidocaína hcl AND the people said Is coca ,the mdphp Is the second in similarity ,maybe somebody here gareth the síntesis of some ,

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Very different substances. Coca because there was freezing effect, placebo