Hi. I ve bough close to 1kg on Xina, perhaps could I help u

lain

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm from China and I can easily get ephedra. Can I extract ephedrine by Soxhlet extraction?

SHIRENLEI

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
我教你啊

View previous replies…

wwcc11

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
你能教嗎?

SHIRENLEI

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
如果你付费我可以教你合成甲基苯丙胺的技术

SHIRENLEI

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If you pay me I can teach you the art of synthesizing methamphetamine.

googie

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score

In coming months I will attempt an extraction and post results.

nobody66

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello brother, have you already tried it? What is the result? Have you succeeded in this method?

9-Tryptophan

See my products
Seller
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Deals
I ordered 250g Ma Huang and tested the simple extraction with 25g.

I powdered it in the blender and extracted 1 part with ethanol and 1 part with IPA, dried both extracts at around 30°C and as expected, both extracts were green from chlorophyll and after concentrating and freezing nothing happened and after evaporating there was no white powder left behind but rather viscous green oil.

I thought if I extract this oil with Naptha and mix it well I can get the ephedrine from it. However, nothing happened when it was frozen and after the naptha had evaporated, only a black tar-like residue remained.

The last thing I tried was dissolving it in a little naptha and precipitating it with acetone, but that didn't work either.

It could also be that the Chinese sent me crap, but at least it looks like Ephedra sinica.

DrGodMan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
non-polar solvents
petroleum => non-polar solvent ?

Irving Langmuir

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Some time ago I tried an acid–base extraction on ephedra distachya because the ethanol extraction solubilizes chlorophyll and other junk.

It seems to have worked, as I was left with a white powder, but too small a quantity for it to be a viable source of ephedrine.

The ephedra distachya I got probably didn't have much ephedrine in it and I was kind of expecting it, or my work up sucked.

For those interested, here's a document on the properties of the different ephedrine salts

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/jps.20927

Nikolas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello friends, I have ephedra extract available in both powder and liquid form. Can I extract ephedrine from ephedra extract? What method do you recommend? Does it have to be dry plant powder?

lapgan1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello, can I use the white powder from step 1c obtained in the second extraction way to synthesize meth?

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Extracting ephedrine from Ephedra vulgaris is relatively simple. The leaves of the plant are dried and then ground into a powder.

This powder can then be added to water and boiled to create an extract. The ephedrine will precipitate out of the solution and can be collected and dried for later use.

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Here is a easy to follow step by step guide from plant to potency
5.1 Preparation of Plant Material
- Harvesting: Select mature plants from the sources mentioned earlier, ensuring they are free from contaminants.
- Cleaning: Thoroughly clean the plant material to remove dirt and debris.
- Drying: Dry the plant material to reduce moisture content, which is crucial for the extraction process.

5.2 Comminution
- Grinding: Grind the dried plant material into a fine powder to increase the surface area for better extraction.

5.3 Extraction Method
- Solvent Selection: Choose an appropriate solvent, such as methanol or ethanol, which can dissolve ephedrine effectively.
- Mixing: Mix the plant powder with the solvent in a suitable container, ensuring thorough contact between the solvent and plant material.
- Decoction: Heat the mixture gently to facilitate the extraction process. Monitor the temperature to avoid degradation of ephedrine.

5.4 Filtration
- Separation: After the extraction is complete, separate the liquid from the solid plant residue through filtration. Use a filter paper or cloth to ensure a clear liquid is obtained.

5.5 Evaporation
- Concentration: Evaporate the solvent from the liquid extract to concentrate the ephedrine. This can be done using a rotary evaporator or by gentle heating under a fume hood.

5.6 Crystallization
- Cooling: Cool the concentrated solution to promote the crystallization of ephedrine.
- Filtering Crystals: Once crystals have formed, filter them out using vacuum filtration to obtain pure ephedrine crystals.

5.7 Drying and Weighing
- Drying: Dry the ephedrine crystals thoroughly to remove any residual solvent.
- Weighing: Weigh the extracted ephedrine to determine the yield of the extraction process.

5.8 Quality Control
- Testing: Perform tests, such as thin-layer chromatography (TLC) or high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), to confirm the presence and purity of ephedrine in the extract.

four4jhon

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I need methamphetamine

SHIRENLEI

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
How many do you need? Which country are you in? If you pay, I can teach you to synthesize meth yourself

wwcc11

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The first one, or what?

SHIRENLEI

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I can teach you to extract ephedrine from ephedra, and then use ephedrine to deoxygenate it to produce methamphetamine, with a 100% success rate