Question Clandestine A-Oil lab in Belgium.

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello,

I am from Belgium and I have a stable source of apaan and I want to start with apaan to bmk to A - oil and methamphetamine the only problem is I need a partner with a space for the lab and money to invest me I can also get coca leaves in bulk so we can also make fishscale cocaine!

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I live in a appartement I need a partner to have a spot where we can do everything...

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Use the kitchen area. Make sure you have plenty of ventilation and remember to clean up after you have finished or buy a grow tent and work inside to grow tent.

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Nice 8” fan carbon filter should be good to go

gringo0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You need approximately around 500 kilos of coca leaves to produce one single kilos of cocaine HCI... While the coca leaves are ilegal in Europe for import from SA its pointless to do and nobody do it becouse of that...

gringo0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Second, coca leaves after being harvest need to be processed soon as possible, its due the oxidation of coca leaves and losing alkali potency and many others reason why this work is only for SA Andean mountain range

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I know I was born in Peru and I am a professional Techno DJ, Producer and Artist so I have access to a private jet...

View previous replies…

peaks

See my products
Seller
Language
🇳🇱
Reaction score
Deals
Friend, please, I can't take it anymore. You are a liar first class, I have met a lot of good people through this forum as a seller. Don't ruin this site with your stupid. I came to visit you personally and even gave you a chance by giving you a liter of oil. It's been a year and you just don't respond to my posts. And still haven't paid. You do read what you write. You live in a pathetic little apartment but are a top DJ and have access to private jets. Again, don't ruin this site for the serious people. First, start paying off your debt to me. Thank you

YenaneY

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Bro, you say you have a private jet, therefore the money to pay maintenance and fuel, but no money to buy an appartement big enough for making the syntheses and even need someone to invest in you, that's just so obviously and ridiculously a lie.

And even if it wasn't, the idea to fly the leafs to Europe to make the extraction and stuff here is economically speaking bad, since directly delivering the cocaine that's already extracted, therefor has less mass, would be a lot cheaper. Especially since the costs for the material needed and so on are a lot higher here for two main reasons: 1. you don't have a mass production like in the cartels and 2. just the European prices or if you buy from somewhere else the delivery and stuff

gringo0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
So you mean to put few tons of coca leaves inside your private jet? :)

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It's not my jet you can rent them and I don't want to do business with Cartels I like to keep my head and I could rent a house or something but that would be in my name and that's not an option and I never asked someone to invest sir