Buy research chemicals like tryptamine ,disso,from china-longflourishpharm

longflourishpharm

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
FREE SAMPLES – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

At Longflourishpharm, We understand that trust is something that needs to be earned by never breaking our word. Therefore, we will be showing our appreciation for this fantastic community by kick-starting the launch of our company with a giveaway of some free samples of our products.

We are not the average buy-and-sell business. Our prices are affordable and equal to average prices of research chemicals market. Being dedicated to customers comfort and satisfaction, we always try to meet and exceed customers expectations, we’re offering to our new customers a Customer Service beyond imagination……

As long as u’re members in this forum,pls feel free to ask for samples(10 selected customers from EU or USA)

HOW CAN I ENROLL IN THE GIVEAWAY?

(You must read the following in order to be able to get free samples)

There are only two simple requirements that you need meet in order to enjoy a free sample. You must be a member of this forum. If your profile banner says “new member,” then you are not eligible to receive a sample as the admin will not pass your review on our product as valid. This is because the forum’s policy of free samples states that samples can only be given to “members” of the forum.

The next requirement for the giveaway is the guarantee that you will leave a review on the listing of our product on the marketplace section and on the thread you are reading through now. I would also kindly ask customers to not leave reviews anywhere else on the forum apart from the marketplace and the thread (exceptions can be made if you are recommending us to another user of the forum). As much as I enjoy your appreciation, I do not want annoyance to be caused to the administration of this forum as a result of spamming. If a review is not left after we have given you a sample, our team and other vendors may not chose to give you samples or do business with you.

If you meet these two requirements, congratulations! You can receive samples! Simply comment below on this thread stating which products you would like to sample (you are allowed one or two samples of our products) .u could message us after your comment for samples,we’ll reply accordingly!

Currently available for purchasing:

4-AcO-DET.fumarate

tilmetamine.crystal

MENU:

4-aco-det.fumarate:

link to buy:

TILMETAMINE.CRYSTAL:
link to buy:

Last edited:

longflourishpharm

Buying through escrow
New seller