4MMC Mephedrone Shake and Bake method

reapercartel

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Chemicals needed :
100g 2b4m (2 bromo 4 methylpropiophenone)
600ml DCM
200ml methylamine 40% aqueous
Distilled/demineralized water
50ml 34-38% Hydrochloric Acid (HCl)
500ml acetone

mix 100g 2b4m with 500ml DCM and stir until 2b4m is dissolved, then add 200ml of methylamine 40% aqueous, seal the bottle/jar with a plastic bag to not let the methylamine gaz go out, shake while 2 hours (maybe more, but u have to see a yellow/green oil), u will see 2 layers, the oil is 4MMC freebase and the other layer is methylamine with water, remove methylamine layer and wash your oil with 200ml demineralized/distilled water, 3 times, when you remove the first methylamine layer, u can add small amount of DCM like 100ml or 50ml and shake extract the more ass possible 4MMC in the methylamine, then you wash 3 times the 4MMC oil, the oil haven't to smell methylamine (dead fish smell), when the 4MMC is clean, add drop per drop 50ml of HCI (maybe a little less) at 34-38% until the pH is 5-6, u need to check pH every 10-15 seconds, when the pH is good, add 500ml of acetone slowly and 4MMC begins to form, u will see powder and maybe rocks in the precipitate, after adding acetone, put the solution in a freezer while some hours, and after, wash it with acetone and filtrate with a filter, and thats all, I think I forget nothing, u only need 2 jar for the reaction, gloves, mask, eyes protection (because u can cry, 2b4m irritate your eyes asf), filters, 2,3 glasses

derek_van_kopen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
How much product u get ?

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score

Dr. MMX