Escrow

Anhedonia35

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
i've seen the sample payment system, but I don't understand that the buyer pays the money, so what happens if the product doesn't reach his hand, I couldn't understand that part, because the seller takes the money from the final stages

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It is up to the buyer to decide when to release the money to the seller. Otherwise, Administrator is invited to the deal

View previous replies…

Bmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Can we ask the seller in the way of packaging before sending (manipulation with package packaging)

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You can ask the seller anything before you buy.

Bmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Oke Ok well I will try in a small sample first Sir, there will be a great business opportunity that is sustainable if the delivery of the Package is successfully arrived.

Elinabb

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
I don’t know how push the BTC in wallet didn’t have a wallet address please help me

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Try it again. I checked, everything works fine.

dombo

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
How do I send my address to the seller?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Consider sending him the address of the abandoned house across the street or the old ladyn2 blocks down or a mail forwarding service or your grandma's house. if you do give him your address don't use your name and for the love of God don't tell anybody it's your address. Don't use your name and if the post man knocks and wants a signature say that it's not addressed to you and you don't know that person and couldn't accept mail on thier behalf because you don't know them. ( a common tactic is for a cop to dress up as the mail man and deli er it and as soon as you sign it they slap the cuffs on.) True the risk is fairly low, but the first time will be the last time if you don't protect your identity

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I would say that it really depends onsitaution which of these ways should be used. For example in drugs ordering I believe existing adress but non existing apartment is the best for a drop, or just discuss with a seller what deivery method he has and meanwhile estabilish relations with couriers in city or something, to call them and pickup on that adress.

Elinabb

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
I've already made a mistake but it won't happen again

93sonnyd

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I've got my order paid for but I don't understand how to send my address in encrypted message. I downloaded open keychain but I'm so confused. I apologize for my ignorance... Please advise

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Just write the message and click the box for message by key and it will give you a string that you need to keep. It's basically a pgp key, same type of technology. Only people with the key can decode it

93sonnyd

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thanks for your help, so I write the message on here or on my keychain app ?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I sent you a message. If the seller suggested a certain app, use that, but this sites chat is as secure as any

93sonnyd

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thanks again, I figured it out. I wasn't messaging the sellers DM so just like on this reply, there is no option to send with key.