Reaction score
this is not bad for the amphet?

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The sulfate salt is stable, what should happen? I also like to use a heat lamp, which also produces approx. 60 °C.

ASheSChem

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
ideally i need to do an acid base extraction for purifying

okok; it is often advised to keep/store it at room temperature or in a cool place; I was afraid of heat sources :p

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes that is also true, but you are not supposed to store it at 60°C for weeks, but dry it for one hour. Is also just a suggestion how it goes faster, under vacuum drying is also good and fast.
BTW if you dry the sulfate with a lamp you can see the impurities, they become slightly yellow reddish, but no idea why, you can just see it, clean sulfate is pure white.

ASheSChem

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
i found this... you think is ok ?
RWqiFpVAKM

Mclssmxxl

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
i found this... you think is ok ?
That’s the stuff, yeah.Very good solvent.

ASheSChem

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
Great! is it really certain?
I was sure to buy it for nothing ;)

anyone else who confirms? :)

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
There are many mixtures of petroleum ether, lighter fluid Benzinum medicinale, Ligroin, White spirit, Naphtha or special gasoline. It is important that the boiling point is between 40 and 60°C, this should be known. A separation is also possible with the others, but an evaporation is difficult. It is best to ask the dealer for a safety data sheet (he must have it) or check in advance on the website, in the data sheet is the boiling point in any case.

ASheSChem

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
i don't find the boiling point...
for you i can't use it ?

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
As it looks yes. I think you bought petroleum for lamps like ----> wiki1 , but you need petroleum ether like ---->wiki2 with a boiling point of 40-60°C.

ASheSChem

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It is not so bad, look, a nice petroleum lamp in the evenig when sun is sinking is also a nice experience :D

ASheSChem

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
Otherwise, today I was able to see that a 4/5 day nitrate mercury liquid kept in the fridge in an amber vial works very well;)

also, I made aluminum balls a little bigger than the first time, and I washed with 3x500ml H20 to remove the nitrates.
like that the thermal reaction was much less violent than the first time when I added the P2NP

ASheSChem

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
the result of today was filtered (max i can, need to sleep :p); and i put the cream in my incubator
but this time... he doesn't smell speed !, only isopropanol actually not dry^^

soo the speed odor come from when we don't wash nitrate? ... it's scary when you think it's the classic smell of "street speed"

8DmuBISGH7

Mystery_chemistry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have the same problem . after adding acid in IPA, squeezing it through the material and putting it into the freezer, the product did not want to dry ... it looked more as if it was sweating ... And to a large extent this sulphate escaped somewhere, leaving a small yield, slightly smelling of alcohol. I will add that I did not have time to do everything myself and I had to buy freebase amphetamine oil. overall it looked very good. transparent with a delicate fragrance known to amphetamines. I obtained the pH of 5 after adding 250 ml of sulfuric acid solution in the ratio 1: 4. 180ml: 720ml. I also added 1/2 volume IPA to the oil ... does anyone have any idea why the yields were so small?
0XRyLBk7hM

Mystery_chemistry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
BWDxMVhRv3

the product was wet all the time I added fillers and it made popcorn ...

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
You can't expect the product to dry in the freezer. heat it under a lamp to evaporate solvents. I can also assure you the sulphate didn't escape, the solvents escape. If you didn't dry the amphetamine sulphate enough, it's dirty. Then you added fillers to trap the impurities in there and make your product even dirtier. Also, it's very difficult to annswer anything about your yield if you don't tell us what your yield was ...