• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Another City Hello Slovakia

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Zdravim Vas

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
Hi Spiritus welcome... feel free to introduce yourself at .... so that we can start building the structure of the topics we will start here

View previous replies…

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
modafen or nurofen or paralen grip the green one contain pseudoephedrine I've done it the easiest way at least for me is "straight to E" google it type "straight to E erowid" and click the first link you need technical gasoline acetone toluene everything available in paint there is a method where you have to use hydrochloric acid to achieve a neutral PH in the water layer it's complicated because you can overprint the PH and then add sodium hydroxide and it's a *****ing mess but straight to E is easier you combine it all and evaporate it but be careful when evaporating it's very flammable. latkes should be done preferably outdoors in the yard and blow off the vapors with a fan I have experienced an explosion and a big fire when I was doing about 100g of pseudo at a time in a large jansky glass I had about a pint of these chemicals and while I was charging the hand fan the vapors collected when I put the fan to it and turned it on a spark was created and it ignited then be very careful clearly the method of HCL after drops on PH7 is safer

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
I agree the pseudo-phosphorus method is currently more complicated because phosphorus is no longer available as it used to be, and the only way to get RP (red phosphorus) is to sc***** it from lighter boxes, Iodine is not a problem but getting pseudo to go from pharmacy to pharmacy I think carries a risk someone might notice that going to the pharmacy more often the future is meth from P2P I just don't know how it is with the quality in general it is known to me that meth from P2P is somehow weaker than meth from pseudo

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
D-meth will always be just D-meth no matter how it was synthesized. p2p meth produces racemic meth 50%L-meth50% D-meth so after synthesis you have to split the isomers. Study ask on the forum there are a lot of great helpful people there who will explain the guide to the right track. Whatever you do remember don't sell drugs in SK. Good advice 😎

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
This was the answer I was looking for and exactly what I needed. Thank you very much

Frost1828

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello everyone :) I would like to ask for advice, please do you have any experience of P2P ? What is the easiest way to make phenylacetone from our local "Available" raw materials ? Thanks

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
for raw materials i would recommend gordon ramsey or constantylious, constatylious is a supplier from poland they have everything you need for meth the easiest way to make P2P is to make it from P2NP the forum creators have made a how to video it's easy if you follow the video exactly so there's nothing to go wrong

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
By no means via p2np is this an unnecessarily lengthy and low-producing method. Definitely study a lot to find the right path. You're on the right track p2p al/hg amalgan😉

Frost1828

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Last time I already made amphetamine from p2np, I just don't know exactly how to make amphetamine - methamphetamine... I'm self-taught, I'm studying from the basics all by myself so please no hate

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you can't make much from our available raw materials. Only China. Study the forum to get all the answers...

Frost1828

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ved this I meant also OTC products... But p2p still has a future, if I may ask you, I2, do you have a proven tincture?... I was looking at cow udders after milking, there is used almost pure iodine, could you give me some more advice on how to extract iodine? Thank you

View previous replies…

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You need hydrogen peroxide for tinctures, and it's already a high-profile thing...

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Zdravim add to our Slovak community, have you noticed the introductory job offer for creating dead drop in big cities minimum deposit 100€ what do you think about it? I think it sounds interesting

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Imagine now you won't have to wait for your package to arrive. You simply buy what you want and get the exact address where it is located. All you have to do is go and pick up your purchase.

View previous replies…

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Cheaters are always and everywhere. You can't do anything about it. We will carefully handle any disputed situations.

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
In my opinion, this is a great way to expand this community and create a great network that will work like clockwork. I have already corresponded with OutLaw(HR Manager) and it sounds very interesting and promising.

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It's a mega idea. I wouldn't worry about refunds if it's in the hands of the guru HEISENBERG.... He's a great guy and a great head . From the bottom of my heart I wish that this project will work out and everyone involved will be a satisfied buyer getting quality stuff for reasonable money . Finally it's coming to what BB forum was founded to send to oblivion greedy people who sell poor quality chopped and incredibly expensive stuff . So for me a great idea by a great man ♥️