• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Another City Hello Slovakia

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
Hi, there was an active Slovak room in the past after the local groups were closed down, but the admins came to their senses and reinstated it. Are there still any active members?

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Clearly they are ..... Nazdarek

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
Helou helou paradička... what are you doing here or just a passive member?

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It's not my first forum but it's absolutely the best in terms of ideas and you can learn a lot here .... And the sefks have no problem explaining to help with anything I call I like it here. What about p2p has anyone tried ?

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
p2p I have experience but not here ... on bohemia I have a couple of experiences with albanians super with americans the opposite (neither goods nor money)... but here I have no experience yet

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Zdravim Vas

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
Hi Spiritus welcome... feel free to introduce yourself at .... so that we can start building the structure of the topics we will start here

View previous replies…

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Sure, I'm just a beginner at the moment trying to figure out how to get pseudoephedrine out of Modafen because I can't get to another meth precursor

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Don't use modaphene it's an expensive piece of crap. You guys need to ***** the whole dog there's no way. I can give you advice or direct you to where the sugar is coming from, but ***** Slovakia.....

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
That would be great, I would be very grateful to learn something new. Feel free to write me I will be very happy.

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
No super @maserkooo please start a new topic where you could elaborate so that others can learn

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
My advice is to always carry a large wet towel and keep a cool head in any situation. Accidents are part of it so always be prepared for them and a clear head is
the way to go.

Ladas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ahooj ahoj aj ja ta zdraviim

hreskovladoo3

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Caute.can anyone get hold of liquid ephedrine ?

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
Since ephedrine and pseudoephedrine is the topic you are addressing here, I have started a separate discussion on it so that other users have it in one place

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you want enough sugars for little € look online pharmacies in Spain (respidina)and Italy (reactine duo) have no problem sending 100 cases. Or look for a contact in Poland (cirrus,sudafed pseudoefedrina espefa) And if you are a beginner the easiest extraction is sudafed. There you will learn different techniques a lot of trial and error . And especially vpn pay and google without someone to teach you it's not hard at all but I'm self taught and 5 years old I read and read every day I take notes . In my opinion and what suits me best is shake &bake one pot. I don't do it for business I do it for myself for the quality that is in Slovakia.

hreskovladoo3

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Guys do you have anyone verified who I can buy meth from and it's not some ***** up? Because I've already ordered it twice via dark and the second time via telegram and it was still *****ed up. Can you help me please ?and I am still looking for someone who is into white cards and those Paypall and western transfers. If you could help me I would be grateful

Frost1828

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello everyone :) I would like to ask for advice, please do you have any experience of P2P ? What is the easiest way to make phenylacetone from our local "Available" raw materials ? Thanks

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
for raw materials i would recommend gordon ramsey or constantylious, constatylious is a supplier from poland they have everything you need for meth the easiest way to make P2P is to make it from P2NP the forum creators have made a how to video it's easy if you follow the video exactly so there's nothing to go wrong

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
By no means via p2np is this an unnecessarily lengthy and low-producing method. Definitely study a lot to find the right path. You're on the right track p2p al/hg amalgan😉

Frost1828

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Last time I already made amphetamine from p2np, I just don't know exactly how to make amphetamine - methamphetamine... I'm self-taught, I'm studying from the basics all by myself so please no hate

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you can't make much from our available raw materials. Only China. Study the forum to get all the answers...

Frost1828

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ved this I meant also OTC products... But p2p still has a future, if I may ask you, I2, do you have a proven tincture?... I was looking at cow udders after milking, there is used almost pure iodine, could you give me some more advice on how to extract iodine? Thank you

View previous replies…

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, you can normally buy iodine anywhere. I found for example: https://t.ly/oNYMh (the price is what it is but that's the first thing I found)

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You need hydrogen peroxide for tinctures, and it's already a high-profile thing...

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Zdravim add to our Slovak community, have you noticed the introductory job offer for creating dead drop in big cities minimum deposit 100€ what do you think about it? I think it sounds interesting

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Imagine now you won't have to wait for your package to arrive. You simply buy what you want and get the exact address where it is located. All you have to do is go and pick up your purchase.

View previous replies…

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Cheaters are always and everywhere. You can't do anything about it. We will carefully handle any disputed situations.

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
In my opinion, this is a great way to expand this community and create a great network that will work like clockwork. I have already corresponded with OutLaw(HR Manager) and it sounds very interesting and promising.