5cl-adb-a (MDMB-4en-PINACA) Synthesis Info & Questions

r*****recursorUSA

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Another question I have - is 2-3 hours stirring & heating sufficient to drive this reaction to completion, or should I go with 4-5 hours like mentioned in some other write-ups?

r*****recursorUSA

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I did TLC, after 3 hours conversion almost 100%, 4hours no precursor presented (ideally do 3-4 hours, but 2-3 hours is usually fine too)

View previous replies…

CremdelaChem

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
This is actually my write-up that this user just reposted & added some questions, used to work with this individual but I have heard some complaints about them recently. Thanks for the compliment about my explanations. I totally agree with your analysis of the current state of the chinese market, very insightful. Way too many chinese vendors are just taking shortcuts in production, not purifying or doing any sort of analytical verification of their precursors, just out of greed. This leaves so many customers worldwide buying very impure precursors, using them to produce impure products with unknown and possibly toxic/dangerous byproducts. Very sad, and it's why I encourage any final product producers who have the means to do their due diligence in sending out their product to 3rd party testing for analytical verification of purity & identity via GCMS/LCMS/HPLC/NMR etc. If you are selling product to end users without doing this, you are irresponsible & you are putting people's health & lives at risk.

If anyone needs pointers to 3rd party testing companies who can do this for reasonable prices in the US, just shoot me a PM. Do not endanger your customers. Greed & ignorance is the root of most of this evil.

CremdelaChem

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I also STRONGLY encourage any manufacturers to take the time to learn this more advanced 2nd extraction method. Analytically verified 5f & 5cl made by just crashing the product out in ice water with the first method is almost NEVER higher purity than 70-80%, and who knows what kind of other junk you are leaving in the final product.

benz4k

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
did you use ice or dcm extraction, tried this writeup for mdmb-5br-inaca, stir 4h at 80C, but there isnt powder in ice water, only some oil

View previous replies…

CremdelaChem

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Oh and another thing -- if you over or under heat this reaction, you will also be left with a final product stuck dissolved as an oil. If you are left with an oil, there are methods for recrystallizing the powder from the oil and a solvent, but they are somewhat involved for a new chemist. Can easily be done though with the right instruction, just let me know if guidance is needed.

View previous replies…

incomecam

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm interested in the finished product can you point me in the right direction

Celdren

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
what is the ingredient no 1 and how you obtain it? the main ingredient

Spraypourmagicnotfound

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
mdmb-inaca, you can buy or synthesis

View previous replies…

janet@gmail

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes I'm going to need guidance if I buy from your site (MDMB - INACA ) , is it still available?
What about the quality ?