Question What’s you’re opinion on Opioids

HHH

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Should opioids sells be removed from the black market and left only for medical uses?
Are heroin, fentanyl and other opioids considered miserable and deadly drugs?
Should cartels make an agreement on stopping the manufacture on opioids?

HHH

PersonVPN

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
HaHaHaHa//
Lol LOL Lol...

As Al Capone said
Nothing personal, just BUSINESS!)

No one will refuse to sell drugs!
And all states control them only to have a monopoly!

However, like alcohol!)
Tobacco
Cure for colds!))
Allergy medicine....

Think about this topic!
Don't trust TV!
Look around!

Why is it possible and even necessary?
give autonasia to a cat, dog, cow....
For the sake of humanity!....compassion..

But a person will be treated for cancer until the last dollar!
As long as he or his family members have medical insurance and their personal capital,

And a sick person who has no hope of healing will suffer... Even though he wants with every fiber of his soul to receive a lethal injection, and not burden his relatives!

Ask yourself, why is this so!?
And look for the answer, not in the depths of the doctor’s black soul, but in the banker’s bank account

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
So I think a lot of responsibility should be put on the end user. They need to know their limits and realize when things are getting out of hand. They should test their drugs and know appropriate doses. This is basic drug use for grown ups.

Vendors should be certain their products are not cross-contaminated, and the products are listed as exactly what they are. If you are selling something like fent, you need to dose appropriately and could even put dosing instructions in the listing. The buyer should be fully informed on what they are getting.

alpino

See my products
Seller
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Deals
opioids aren’t a problem they can be highly effective medications that make the difference between a functional and dysfunctional life .
The federal crackdown on opioids has failed to solve the overdose problem — indeed, it has made it worse .
And entanyl and nitazin only mimic the effect of opium and heroin .
medical fentanyl is 100 times stronger than morphine and the underground made one is 1000 times stronger, and it is deadly, so it should be left strictly for medical purposes

Last edited:

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
go to morphine clinic they will give 100x200mg pills, make an extraction, prepare the base with lime and reflux with GAA, then neutralize rection to ph 10-11 and let the oili layer harden off, and whoalq you got stronger analog then heroin

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
After 25 years of being on and dealing with opioids I find what is appropriate varies from person to person. Some people can function and use daily with no negative side effects (besides possible health issues eventually like in my case) others spin out of control and end up in jail, on the streets going to a clinic daily or dead. The crackdown has certainly made the issue of overdose worse. I know people who were cut back or cut off of pain meds after many years of Dr. prescribed pain treatment who are in legitimate pain. They now pay a ridiculous sum monthly for their meds and risk buying a fent pressed pill. Every situation is different. I know the people in control of the "opioid crisis" and those who decide what can, and can not be prescribed and in what quantity are causing more harm than good. For those selling fent or even non fent pressed meds, if your going to do it, hire a chemist or learn it for yourself and do it right. If a pill is fake why make it look like one that isnt't unless you intend to get over on someone. If you are pressing pills make your own damn brand or mark and stop making it look like an oxy 30 when it isn't. That makes it difficult for people with real pills to sell them, and for buyers to trust you when they want something real. That is the thing that gets me the most. What is the point? Here is an oxy for you, but its not really oxy... Why make it look like one? Why call it oxycodone when it clearly is not?

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I think markets should adopt this!! It's an excellent idea for all pressed pharmaceuticals. I wonder how presses could be spotted if someone did try and press fakes?