Question The new conversation folder is sucks, right?

DeltaBoy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
guys, the new conversation folder is sucks. full of bugs and you can't even see (before clicking of specific conversation) with whom the conversation made. :(

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
What's wrong? Describe the problems in detail.
Also you can always go back to the old version.

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Main problem is typing. As I understand "message input form" does refresh content every 10+/- sec. If typed message has not been sent in this time gap it disappears. I have to type from the beginning(((

This is what I see.

View previous replies…

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Thank you! We'll fix that now. Please feel free to post any bugs you find here. We will fix them as quickly as possible.

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
two more bugs for you.
1. similar with that i posted before. i'm typing a message, if during this time a message from opposite side comes, the form is refreshed and all i was typing disappears.
2. try to edit the message that you have sent. you will see the problem

DeltaBoy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
In each "conversation" you cannot see who the conversation is with, at least until you click on it. It creates a mess.

DeltaBoy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
In addition, I don't like that the Escrow conversations get mixed up with the normal conversations. I think it's better to keep it separate as it was before.
And in general, it seems that "private messages" have become "Private chat". I think that if it is possible to separate - to have private messages as a default, and as an addition, if you want to start a chat with a user, then it will be possible to do it separately.