Question sniffer dogs solution

smellybelly45

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
does anyone know anything tried and tested for sniffer dogs
i know everyone will say vac seal and clean but doesnt work as well as people think
ive heard ammonium aluminium sulphate in water and applied can cause them confusion
anyone any ideas
im working something and the dog seems to be the main obstacle

gringo0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
There is tons of actual "tips" for dogs but in reality nobody can be sure about it.
Here on this channel you can see how they trained dogs https://youtube.com/@blazeorbust3139?si=R88VfgCWLmyCkXF2 this is just a part of the training session... From my exeperience i can tell you that the dogs are the biggest enemy. Scanner can be avoided, reagents test can be avoided, hand inspection can be avoided but when the dog comes everyone fill the pants

alpino

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Simple, this method works 100% I went through it brilliantly! You have to smell like the drugs you're carrying, you, your pet, your clothes, your panties, your car and everything!

Be careful on the highway from Cadiz, you will meet at least 2 dogs!!

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It is my understanding that not only do sniffer dogs get trained on illicit substances, they are trained on scents that may get used to cover the smuggled substances as well. So any advice about using whatever stuff to mask your cargo is pretty much inefficient. Plus the scent dissipates over time through any medium.

So forget all shampoo, coffee, pepper and other silly ideas and focus in vacuum sealing your product instead.

alpino

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Stop paranoids :)) fear and your face of panicked people will discover that you are guilty :)) dogs are easy to fool with the above method and they work 100%

what do you say with shampoo and coffee seem like methods of 10 year olds, I don't know where you read something like this :)
there are more other methods but none of them include coffee and shampoo :))

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I watched a NG show called Traffickd. They followed a cartel moving (coke I think) across the boarder. They used multiple vacuumed sealed bags and mustard and coffee to disguise the smell. I dont know how practical that is but its what I saw

sensitive_tm

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
double vacuum made in clean environment, with new gloves and all the attentions work 101%