🇪🇸
Reaction score
Any info is appreciated LOVE

Elsie

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It has boggled my mind for a number of years that more people don't know about k-rock. Everyone I tell, none of them believe me but when they find out they become obsessed!
Just pretend it is coke and cook it into crack. You can use soda, I prefer ammonia, lye works too but you might want to make sure its rinsed well. Stick it in your crackpipe and honk away. Or you can do it on a dab nail, which is the best way.
You can also mix your K salt with coke in any proportion and cook the mixture to create a hybrid rock.
I can't believe more people don't know about this, especially since the crackheads are always asking for a new rock to smoke.
Normally smoking ketamine is not a good thing. I used to have a roommate who would trick people by filling a methpipe with K, slightly melting it and passing it off to people as if it was jib. It would turn red in the pipe, then they would choke on the poison smoke. Just awful!
About 19 or 20 years ago there was a batch of meth going around that was contaminated with a tiny amount of ketamine. Not enough that you would notice when doing rails, but enough to taste like shit and stain the pipe red. It must have been a big batch or else it got passed around because it kept popping up for like 6 months.

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Smoking synthetic's is pure cancer to me. Would not recommend but if you do it stay safe.