Question Short Acting Drugs More Profitable?

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has any input on the profitability of short acting drugs vs long acting.

Best example is cocaine vs meth.

Short acting drugs have to be used more often, and are more convenient, but also seem a bit more expensive, at least for cocaine.

Long acting drugs like meth tend to be cheaper, but there is likely a bigger market for them, as people want cheap drugs that work well.

I'm off the opinion that for the best combo of risk to reward, short acting drugs for a high standard and wealthier clients is the best way to go, at least for smaller scale.

What are your thoughts?

RAMIREZ

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello CryoThio, I think that drugs with higher purity and quality have a greater effect on the consumer. People commonly look for a stronger effect without having to pay more money, but at the same time it can be riskier or not have the effect you expected.

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I always prefer high quality even if the price is a bit higher. When is comes to pharma, most people I know prefer short acting oxy over the long acting even though the price is way higher but unless you are buying for pain relief only then short acting is the way to go. Stuff like stims is different though. Coke and meth are very different highs. I know people who like both and I know people who love meth and say coke does nothing for them. I am not a big stim user but when I do, I choose coke but only if it is good quality. Stomped on stuff is done out of greed with no care for the consumer at all who is paying your bills in the first place but there will always be another one to take the place of the one who dies from the bad crap in the product I guess is the idea. Pressed pills are an example, they are cheaper, and may be stronger at times but are not always as good for the pain and the high is often very different. They may cost less but in the long run is it worth it? As far as profitability goes, knowing your client base and their preferences is always the best formula from my experience. I can get Meth in bulk way cheaper than coke but none of the people I know like meth unless its the old school crank. The coke sells fast, so while the profit is lower, the $ comes in quicker and in the long run it ends up being the better deal.

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I think it depends on your country’s market, see what is more profitable. For example if high quality cocaine is already available on the streets you competing in that is not going to be that profitable, if thats the case, do the opposite, sell for example meth as you mentioned it. Of course people will always buy their drug of choice no matter the quality. But i hope you understand what im trying to say, dont compete with something thats already available on the streets, look around and see the choices of people. Start something new, something that is not really available no matter if its short lasting or long lasting, im getting off the topic a little. But my point is that you have to be special and start selling something new. Stay safe man.

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I understand. In the US, I dont think meth is that profitable unless one is supplying those who have the means to pay for high quality. Mephedrone might be good though, easy to produce, rivals cocaine, would have to be sold more cheaply though, like 40 a gram, maybe 60 but 40, at least for commercial customers, not the ones who will pay for higher quality.

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I agree, RC’s can be really good to sell on the streets. Personally I haven’t seen that much competition anywhere for them. Buy some high quality stuff and start giving out some small samples of it just to gain trust and customers. After the first high quality batch you can get some lower quality but pure stuff for cheaper just for more profit. From time to time switch between higher and lower quality batches to have bigger profit as i already said. Thats how i would do it. I agree 40-50 is a good price if you are going to sell on one’s. Id say regular customers 40, new ones 50. If there is no active market for the desired RC you are willing to sell or make, you can literally make prices up. And make sure to mention how the pricing works, 40 after you become a regular, can bring more active custy’s. Of course this is if you decide to buy batches, not make them.