Question price cocaine

forgetme666

Don't buy from me
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
Hi how you are I would like to know what are the best rates for pure cocaine at 90%/100% from 1kg

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
mixed prices world wide 👍 unless you no what country your wanting it from you’ll get a actual price

forgetme666

Don't buy from me
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
Is it possible to find a seller who sells a kilo of cocaine in person not through the dark web I can move all over Europe but preferably a seller in Spain or Holland thank you

gringo0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Current price in main hub in Europe per kilo right now is 30k Netherland/Belgium, 27-8k Spain.

forgetme666

Don't buy from me
Language
🇫🇷
Reaction score
Is it possible to find a seller who sells a kilo of cocaine in person not through the dark web I can move all over Europe but preferably a seller in Spain or Holland thank you

gringo0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
That quantity of product you shouldn't look to buy via dark web especially not "in person" becouse that would be call to be rob or scam. That's just my opinion.
If you are already in the business (am guess you are if you consider to buy a kilo) than it would't be hard to ask some of your colleagues who is in the game, who have come of his contats to give you and at the same time to be recomention for both side. Most likely that would be a way to have healthy long term contact.
If i am in your position that's the direction where i would be looking at.
Good luck with everything

kitboy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
I doubt that for 8,000 you will get 1kg of good cocaine