Question Police Drug Test Fails

Huey Freeman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Does anyone knows why some drug tests indicate 4mmc,3mmc etc as Metamphetamine?
I know they may have busted drug tests but maybe there is another reason also.
And what kind of "tricks" do you guys use to pass a random drug test when you`re behind the weel?

soprano82

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Not really trickery as such, but I'd load up with water and pee a couple of times prior to getting in the vehicle, or keep some clean urine in there, if they don't watch you too closely. That's provided its a urine test of course

Also find a site/forum/group that tracks and reports where the cops are setting up tests for your local area.

I know there are quite a lot of medications eg ritalin that can give out false positives. You may be able to convince the officer you have adhd, just fidget around a bit and pretend to get distracted by the passing cars

Huey Freeman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I heard that are some "body hygine" sprays that can help with the saliva test (that s what they are using) only if you spray before the spittest.They dont give any ingredients for the product so i don t really know if they work as advertised

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
If you look at the structure of these substituted cathinones, they are phenyethylamine, just like meth. Amphetamine and 100's of drugs are. It's not surprising at all that they indicate for amphetamines. Beating the test depends strongly on thier testing protocol. Drinking a lot of water usually lands you with a bad test because they check the creatine level and it will be low if your piss is dilute. The synthetic pee at the headshop is better but if they send it to a lab, you'll get dinged for "not consistent with human urine ' (happened to my wife) getting some clean urine from someone is the best choice. You need 2 ounces minimum and keep it warm. A contact lens solution bottle or saline nasal spray bottle is the right size tape it between your balls and thigh to keep it warm. Women you are lucky. You have a perfect spot for this 3" long 1" diameter bottle.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
W5xzQgVHjk

Look at all these drugs. They all have a phenyl (cyclohexane with double bonds) and a hydrocarbon chain of 2-4 carbons (ethyl, methyl, propyl, butyl, all different lengths of carbon chain) and an amine at the back ( the N nitrogen. All of them that have a link behind the N. That's a methyl (ch³)

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You have a test coming up? You need something that can cause a false positive I guess and use it as an excuse? What other everyday products can give a false positive? I heard Ibuprofen can do it, but havent looked into it.

I dont think any detoxifiers actually work