Question Piper Auritum. A new source of safrole

DarkMarlboro

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Where I live there is no source to get safrole other than piper auritum, with the advantage that this is a plague and it is everywhere, what you guys think about the synthesis of mdma from piper auritum oil, I am purifying the oil as shown in strike Total Synthesis, purification with 28% glacial acetic acid and grain alcohol, then distill. Anything else to add or any comments? Oxidation with formic acid and hydrogen peroxide I am thinking of doing a reduction with mercury and aluminum, what precautions should I take?
Tnks for the comments

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I don't know if you've seen this information before. This is pretty much everything you would want to know about MDMA. The first 5-6 links are all about various safrole oil methods, and the Comprehensive Safrole FAQ is particularly useful.
Anyway, hope it helps :
https://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/index.html

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
DarkMarlboro..................I either have bullshit Sass or I think Strike's advice on the 28% glacier acetic acid is not a solid method. Have you tried it with any success? I have tried several times with extremely low yields of Safrole being produced. Furthermore the whole adding Ethanol thing, as written by Strike, doesn't even make logical sense. I'm curious what your thoughts are on the topic at this much later date.......