paid access area

avlijaner

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hi can you shed some light on why is the paid access so pricy :)

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
The forum section, which you are talking about, contains the most valuable content. Some of syntheses that are published there are worth hundreds thousands dollars.

Last edited:

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think there is a misunderstanding here.
I had proposed to make certain topics visible only to sponsors. first and foremost to support the forum. and second to prevent ***** .
<sponsor>this was the idea</sponsor>

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I'm almost done with some of the updates. We are getting more popular, there is more spam, so very soon it won't be enough to just register on the forum to use all the functionality at once. Some functionality will be provided as a "reward" for activity. Sponsors and premium members will be able to have a number of extra features, including what @Saul is talking about.

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Sounds amazing to hear the forum is growing!

Will there ever be a marketplace section be included into the forum in the near future where chefs could offer synthesized chemical products?
I think this could be cool and it would make sense if vendors would need to go through an audit system where they would need to send the chemicals to the administration/leading team for an audition.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
On the technical side of things, everything is already done. But there aren't enough vendors represented on the forum yet to run this.

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazing! Is there a time horizont where that you could share in terms of when it might be time to implement it?

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
As soon as there are enough vendors on the forum, we will do it right away.

flightrcs

Arested
Reaction score
As Heisein says there is exist so many synthesis inside there which cost so much money , you pay and you get what you need simple as that . From my view if you are new in this industry i would suggest to go buy access.

Thanks for using our forum!

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I don't think novice chemists will be interested in those syntheses. Rather, they are of interest to sellers and manufacturers.
For example, for you, this section is of interest. For in it you will find the option of producing legal cannabinoid.

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Are there only OTC or 100% legal precursors needed for legal cannabinoids?