Question Oily Amphetamine after Synthesis

JuanoImano4378

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I've successfully crystallized some amphetamine but I can feel a layer of oil covering the crystals when I touch them with my hands. How can I dry it completely?

JuanoImano4378

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Upon further reading in the forum, I've come across this article by G. Patton for MDMA/Ecstacy purification. If anyone's facing similar issues, this is the answer.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You can't use this method for amphetamine. Do you have amphetamine or methamphetamine???

limpbizkuit65

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, I am preparing myself for amph cooking, and If you'd like to, I wish to know more about how you did it because in my place, this oily amphetamine that you speak of is really really loved by most costumers I have, yet most of the product I find is not oily, is actual moist because of cutting process.

I always heard that pure amphetamine is oily and not moist, and also crystal instead of white dust or a fully mixed paste, yet I only saw this kind of product from a few vendors on the darknet.
Also, if it possible for you, please share info about smell, taste when sniffed, and how much weight did the drying made you lose, so I am able to recognize better the final result when I try doing it my self.

Thank you so much.

JuanoImano4378

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I got it when trying to purify the meth through AB Extraction, I believe the process wasn't done proportionately correct and it was a misstep so I don't exactly know how I arrived onto the oily texture as well. From what G. Patton mentioned in the forum, Pure amph should be a dry, odorless, white crystal instead of the oily ones I have here.

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

Both of you are wrong, amphetamine should not be oily, if it is, it means it's contaminated from the reactionmass and not cleaned.

Real amphetamine is like G. Patton states, colorless, odorless, white.

If it is damp / wet, it should not be from the reaction but from the Acetone / IPA wash, but this is very distinct from the smell.

Best regards

limpbizkuit65

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I did notice this when I started investigating more about this drug, because nobody described it as an oily texture or paste, all of the common sources make clear that it is a salt, and as people should know most salts in nature tend to be crystals.

I tried explainig to many of the dealers and costumers I know, but dealers keep this rumor going on because when they buy it, almost always is a moisted paste made of who knows what, and their provider refuses to sell it dry, same as dealers do to street costumers, in order to avoid the money loss caused by the drying process.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, it is nonsense. Pure amphetamine is absolutely white powder and absolutely dry. Any other forms are polluted product or prepared incorrectly. Please, read my post about Amphetamine to avid such rumors and speculation Amphetamine salts

limpbizkuit65

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes, I agree with you about the fake news that run in my place. There are so many ***** people buying anything that comes wet before even willing to try the product I buy, which I always lab test when arrives and is always 60-70% pure as advertised.

I'll let you know that their believe on this is so strong, that 2 of this common users of "wet amphetamine 'cause its better" did the trial with my untouched product, because I also use this for long nights of study and online researchs, and one of them keep saying that it was not working on him when his jaw was dancing like Patryck Swysse on "Dirty dancing".

I recorded him and showed a few days later but he stills buying same product.

I managed to keep awake for 5 days with only 3'5 gr of the same batch they tested with me.