Question MDA/MDMA synthesis without nitroethane

Mescalibor

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello,

swim have Piperonal but no nitroethane
so is ist Possible to reduce piperonal to Isosafrol just simple like fe/hcl?
And the other question how can i make formamid from Urea (like Adblue)?
i found a Synthesis where no nirtomethane is needed

Synthesis: In the American book "Psychedelic Chemistry" the following synthesis was printed: To a chilled mixture of 34g H2O2 and 150g formic acid, a solution of 32.4g isosafrol in 120ml acetone (the temperature must be kept below 40 degrees Celsius) is added drop by drop. The reaction mixture is left to stand for about 12 hours and then evaporated under vacuum. Add 60ml MeOH and 360g of 15% H2SO4 to the rest and heat for 3 hours in a water bath. It is cooled, extracted with ether or benzene, and vaporized under vacuum to obtain 20g of 3,4-methylenedioxybenzyl methyl ketone (I).
Add 23g (I) to 65g of formamide, and heat to 190 degrees Celsius for 5 hours. It is cooled. 100ml of H2O is added, then extracted with benzene. The extract is vaporized under vacuum. Add 8ml of MeOH and 75ml of 15% HCl to the rest. It is heated for 2 hours at a water bath. Now you can evaporate in a vacuum (or the solution is alkaline with KOH and the oil is extracted with benzene and dried. It is then vaporized under vacuum.) to get about 11g of MDA. (#23)
And the MDA can be methylated if you want look in literature