Question I ordered 3g of afghan 4 and got black sticky rocks

Josiesgone

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Ordered 4g afghan 4 got this. Seller claims nature got to it and turned it black due to moisture or something. Every #4 Heroin ive gotten has never been black or sticky. Can i somehow turn this into actual tan afghan 4? Or is this a lost cause and the seller lied and sent me BTH?
Df0q7QBOR3

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
That looks like it could be smoked maybe, its not a number 4 like any I have ever seenl, If it was real tar I would say do the old shake and crumble trick where you put it in a pill bottle with a nickel and a penny (I say both cause I dont remember which one exactly) then put the tar in the bottle with them and a little bit of baking powder (NOT SODA) like about 1-2 tsp per gram so not much at all, then you shake the hell out of it for a good few minutes. Then put it in freezer for about 10 minutes then shake the hell out of it again and it shoudl break it down into small almost powdery pieces that can be snorted. I hate tar and since I dont use IV that is what I do if I can only find tar but that stuff looks harder than tar I usually see. Makes me wonder if it cant be smoked like opium. Which one did you ask for in the order? The Gun powder or the Afghan? I got a G of the Afghan for a buddy and it had some little pieces mixed in with the tan poweder but they were nothing like that, and the potency was pretty good as well. I have seen people mix up black, tan, and a bit of white in like a mini blender and they called it cookies and cream, stuff was fire but worked best with IV

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I don't know why you messed with her again. I DONT KNOW WHY she messed with you again. Neither of you are really bright, but picking on a special needs girl is pretty dispicable. Neither of you learned the first time. I wash my hands of the whole thing. 2 peas in a pod. If you told me "***** your dead sister" and then wanted to buy something I would shit in a sandwhich bag and send it to you. No not this message this is the second time
SEMkPb1u0g

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
imagine that pple dont expect it...

Josiesgone

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Haha i didnt use it. Its obv H just not the right shit i already sold it. Basically what happened was I said sorry about the whole situation before then she agreed to sell me again so i bought off her and got that idk and idc lol