Question Failed 2b4mp synthesis

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
So this my 4th time synthesing 2b4mp from 4 Methylpropiophenone

But this time i didn't get any type of 2b4mp instead i got this gluie stuff in jar

Xpoba1rIzd

I put 150 ml 4 Methylpropiophenone in flask then added 120 ml Hbr and then slowly added peroxide 50% slowly till it stopped changing colours, after that i added water in flask, but this time it didn't crystalize 2b4mp? Why is that ? What did i do wrong i tried the same thing last 3 time and it got crystalaz? What can i do now? Is this stuff useless now? Should i throw it away or i can still make 2b4mp with this?

Attachments

• 3UlePpsF86.mp4
    7.5 MB · Views: 0

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Write in detail how you synthesized it. Leave what you got in a cool place under a lid. Write the reagents and the amount of reagents that you used.

View previous replies…

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Okay so I will go in detail

I've peroxide 50% so when i first time synthesis i water water down it to 36%
But when i did 2nd and 3rd time synthesis i forgot it to water it down to 36% and i got better results i don't know how with peroxide 50%

So 4th time again i go with peroxide 50% but this time it didn't crystalize

This is what i followed ->

I added 150ml 4 Methylpropiophenone in flask, then added 120ml Hbr 48%
And mixed it for 10 minutes

Then i took 55ml peroxide 50% and added in dropping funnel and added dropwise slowly slowly, it was white when i added peroxide it became red orange then it again became white, i added till it stopped changing colour, i used around 30-35ml peroxide and temperature was between 40-50 mostly below 45 ( one more thing my thermometer doesn't touch the liquid stuff it stays 2-3 Inch above solution, that temperature I'm telling you)

After adding Peroxide i mixed it for 10more minutes then added 370ml water (normal okay okay cold water, not so chilled) after this stage it always crystallizat to some type of white gluie stuff, but this time it didn't there is something in gluie stuff is in liquid but its orange, so i leaved the mixture aside its been more than 24 hours

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
So now i don't know should i add more peroxide? Or one guy told ke adjust ph level (i don't know how to do that)? And somebody also told me that crystallizan is not necessary i can synthesis with liquid as well but again I dont know how to do that, it would be awesome if you could help me

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
When i start earning some money i will contribute some donation as thankyou gesture to maintain this forum

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
No need to add water after peroxide. Now leave on the stirring what you did. Perhaps measure pH as written above to solve whether it is necessary to add another HBr

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
View previous replies…

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
If the reaction has not passed, water reduced concentration. You need to try to mix longer, can add heating up to 30*C.

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
How do i reduce water from solution because its already mix in it, there is layers tho in solution but I'm not sure which one should i remove and how, and if i add heating won't it burn 2b4mp? Because I've heard 2b4mp effect increase in heat

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I should remove all the upper layer ? Leave the orange gluie stuff in it

Attachments

• 7UwF5kC16y.mp4
    7.5 MB · Views: 0

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Thanks man,bBut i already added peroxide should i remove water then add more peroxide? And stirrer?

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
So now i just turn on the stirrer and leave it? For how long? And what ph level do i need? How much hbr should i add ? Should i also turn in the stirrer with water because its already in it or should i try to filter out the water? Sorry for too many questions sir, I'm newbie to all this

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
First of all, are you sure that you've used 4'-methylpropiophenone?
There is clear video tutorial. Just repeat step by step.
Download Video

View previous replies…

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Yes it was 4 Methylpropiophenone, i made 2b4mp 3 time with same chemical, i don't know what i did wrong this time

I followed this method

https:// bbgate.com/en-gb/threads/pr...ursor-for-mephedrone-two-different-ways.7042/

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
How long do i need to stirrer it for after adding Peroxide? And the stuff I've now is it useless?? Should i throw it away? I think it can be recovered but i don't know how

View previous replies…

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
What should i do now? Should i throw it away? The liquid i have ? @$!$ ?

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
This video and the step i followed are same, but i added water after adding Peroxide, and he stirrer it till that liquid became powder and then added water, so next time how long should i stirrer it for???