Question Could You Please Advise/Help Me with My MDMA Lab

Blooberg46

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello fellow members of BB,

I am looking for some help from people who are educated in mdma labs, as I would like to learn the process of making mdma crystals.

I don't mind running micro synth's to get started if this is what I am advised to do, but I would like to build my way up to producing 10kg per month.

I am currently reading all the information that I can find, and I am trying to put my list of necessary lab equipment together so that I can make a start.

On my list I currently have:
1x 32 piece VEVOR chemistry lab kit.
1x 3 neck RBF with 3 stoppers.
1x separation funnel.
1x magnetic stirrer hot plate.

Can someone please advise me of any other lab equipment I need for my first synth.

Also, when the lab is opetating, must I attach a carbon filter to my outlet/exhaust fan, such as a filter which is used in the production of cannabis? Or is this not necessary?

TIA

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
There's a lot to think about. If you are making it from sassafras tree bark it takes a he'll of a lot more effort than if you can get MDP-2-P, if that's the case, the same routes to making meth from p2p make mdma from MDP-2-P. Your definitely going to need some ph papers, and a buchner funnel is very helpful. It'll require a vacuum source and don't skimp on the hot plate. Nothing less than $150 new is worth a damn. There's used ones on ebay cheaper, but those $50-$120 ones mostly won't even boil water

Blooberg46

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Thank you Osmosis Vanderwaal, I will try to source the MDP-2-P.

I didn't know that sassafras tree bark could be used, I love working with plants and trees, but I will try to source MDP-2-P to make my job easier.

Can you recommend an amount of MDP-2-P that I should be looking to aquire (to enable me to get to grips with the process)?

Thank you for your assistance, should you need any advice regarding the production of cannabis feel free to message me, that i have knowledge on, thanks again

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

Blooberg46

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Wow, looks interesting. I'll get stuck right in, cheers

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Some protected form of PMK such as glycidates or bromoaryl and propylene oxide may prove more suitable for a large plan, natural resources are unreliable.

Blooberg46

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Thank you HerrHaber, I appreciate your input.

I would get a real buz from using a natural resource and it's definitely something I would try.

But I also do need reliable, consistent ingredient/s which I will hopefully be able to easily acquire. With that being said, would you also have a specific none natural resource recommendation for me to use please? The lab will be UK based,

Please message me any time if you require any information regarding the production of cannabis, would be happy to help you

Blooberg46

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Amazing, thanks for putting me on Osmosis Vanderwaal

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
There's this new FDA trial approved method starting with 1-bromobenzo-3,4-dioxole then propylene oxide and the resulting alcohol can be easily oxidised to pmk.

Blooberg46

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Thanks HerrHaber, sounds interesting, I will read some info on it

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Glass pie pans, second hand. Get all they have if they're 2lbs/pc. Evaporation dishes are expensive, these are cheap. Or your moms casarole dishes

Blooberg46

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate every suggestion and any bits of help with direction