Question cocayne

kitboy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Hello, I saw this synthesis on the internet, there is a lot of information missing but Succinaldehyde and Acetonedicarboxylic Acid do not seem difficult to obtain.

There is a lack of information, but could it really be profitable to synthesize cocaine without cocaine?
OUX0MTGpwK
1024px-RobinsonSchoepf-UV_4.svg.png

undefined

Taking into account the price of cocaine, it seems to me that it could be viable.
What I don't know is how you could esterify an acid group of the
Acetonedicarboxylic acid without the other acid group being esterified

I hope I can help someone with the help of all the professionals on the forum
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ácido_acetonadicarboxílico#

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It's been talked about ad anuseum over the years and the overall concensus is a person could potentially profit, but not excessively. The truth is you probably couldn't profit. The bottom is out of the market. Cocaine is cheaper and purer now than it was in 1985. A lot. Then when you figure the interest rate you'll see cocaine isn't the high class expensive drug of antiquity. Cocaine is middle-class. I did some calculations the other day. I said " when I was ***** barely old enough to drink, cocaine was $100/g where I was. The year is 1999. Fast forward to 2024. I bought an ounce of cocaine for $700 last month. $25/gram. That's cheap. Lets say I paid twice as much as I did, and a gram was $50. That's 1/2 the 1999 price. Now consider inflation asked Google what a 1999 dollar was worth in 2024. $1.75. So that 1999 $100 gram is a 2024 $175gram. The actual price is $50
Less than 1/3 the 1999 price
But i doubled the price, so really it's
less than 1/6 The 1999 price

kitboy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Cocaine is practically never pure where I am, if you buy a kg of cocaine you will see that it arrives cut from South America and arrives in 70/80% costing €28,000-30,000. I don't know how it could be taking into account that 1kg of succinic acid costs €100. € per kg and citric acid costs around €10 per kg, I think there is quite a profit margin. I won't be able to do it but I think someone with knowledge can make a lot of money.

It would be nice if someone explained the complete synthesis for whoever needs it and I think that only the professionals in this forum can do that.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
There's at least a 1/2 dozen different synths for cocaine. There are phenyltropanes, and other analogs of cocaine that are far easier, then there are things like the WIN and WF series, substituted cocaine analogs that were made from cocaine like troparil, some being up to 60x as potent. These are why synthesized cocainenisnt as popular as one would think. For the same money you could make something far more potent.
I'll tell you a secret. THE SECRETS NAME IS 2-Cmt. 2-carbomethoxytropinone. The Chinese will sell it to you for $10/g

And as a final clue I say unto you, please, use the search engine.