Question Buying Chemicals On This Forum: Dead Drops Possible / Recommended ?

ShiftingWaterfall

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
so for obvious reasons im not gonna order precursor chemicals to my home adress regardless of the legal status of these compounds.
would dead drops be a option? like i get that the order will probably not fit through a regular mailbox. does it mean postal service will just leave it on front door? or is a signature needed?

Greetings, ShiftingWaterfall

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It all depends on the seller, if they are willing to hand over the order this way, then why not.

workworkwork

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Not better send to a parcel shop with fake name and address?
Also you could change the parcel shop or locker after you order, at least where I live we can change the address before the order arrive, the maximum the seller would know about you is the country.
Where I live in Europe I also have the option to receive with a courier, for example DHL, and after arrives DHL will delivery to another company that put my package in an anonymous locker the city I choose the day before, but there is maximum dimensions for the box. And I think they would not send dangerous chemicals like acetone or formamide to a parcel shop.
Do you think send to parcel shops is risky?

Last edited:

flask

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
It depends on if you need to pay import tax, they don't leave it if you are not home. Even when you write a note, they don't leave it.
Let's say the sender use ups for shipping, then you can choose an official ups collect point and when you pick up your item you need to pay the tax there.

flask

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
They scam me for 1.5 kg P2NP 400 dollar gone

Wickr: [email protected]

Telegram: @discreetonly

it is hard to find where to place this info on the forum, so others don't order there to

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Dead Drops are a great option which ill depend on wether or not the seller is reliable enough to do it and professional enough to provide full proof of the delivery process.
Dead drop should also always be done using escrow services with clear terms & conditions on refund & reship policies