I've got 50 tabs of ephedrine what can I do with them

Samantha69

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
so mind you I dont have a lab I have a kitchen and its the only way I can make anything, what can I do with 50 tabs of ephedrine as a simple house recipe like super easy for a newbie

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Potassium Permangenate will turn it into cathinone, a step up from ephedrine and one below amphetamine

PersonVPN

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It also depends on what kind of pills....
If they don't have a sticky shell then:

Option №1

Crush into dust and wash twice with ethyl alcohol.

pill powder +100 ml of alcohol.
Filter.
then add another 100 ml of alcohol and filter.
The resulting alcohol with ephedrine HCL dissolved in it evaporate to dryness while stirring in a double boiler!
ephedrine HCL sc***** with a blade and weigh.

For 1 gram of ephedrine add 0.3 g of red phosphorus. (that is, for 10 g of ephedrine 3 g of phosphorus)
place in a small flask. 50-100 ml (sold anywhere)
mix until smooth.

next step:
Add crystalline iodine to the resulting mixture. Exactly the same amount as ephedrine. 1:1
mix and shake vigorously, tapping it against your palm.
15-30 minutes.
the mixture should form into one lump.
Now we close the flask with a stopper into which a glass tube (laboratory pipette) is inserted, the thin edge of which we first knock off. The pipette will act as a refrigerator

Now this mass can be slightly warmed up, for example by dipping it into a bowl of hot water.
Our task is to slowly melt the lump.

when the lump melts, signs of boiling of our reactive mass will appear.
bubbles will appear on the surface.
From our pipette - refrigerator, a gas will start to be released, the smell of which you will now not confuse with anything in life!)):)
This is the gaseous ( HI )(hydrogen iodide) released. It is this that restores our ephedrine to pervintin.
add a few drops of water through our refrigerator (3-5 drops per gram of ephedrine, no more)
The reactive mass must be kept in this state for 20-30 minutes.
Our iodine begins to actively stand out and fly away from the reactive mass
then we increase the heating to 150. and stir vigorously until the reaction is complete..

How do you know that the reaction is complete?:

Iodine has become actively stand out from the refrigerator. (and after about two minutes, he stopped)
The reactive mass has now noticeably lightened.
Now it is not burgundy from iodine impurities
it is no longer homogeneous, and if you let it sit for a minute, the phosphorus will settle and the liquid that remains will be yellowish pink.

Step №3
pour water into the flask:
For 1 gram of ephedrine 3 ml of water.
Stir and filter through a coffee filter.
And we repeat the last step again.......
water.....stirring.....filtration.
And we combine the filtered water.

The END

1.5 ml of solution will be enough to keep you awake for the next 24 hours.
and even less for a beginner.

After 1.5-2 months of regular use, you will noticeably lose weight, acne will start to appear on your face. A slight blueness will appear under your eyes.
After half a year of systematic use, you will be able to act in zombie films without makeup:)

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If you have extracted your pills and are morally prepared to turn them into drugs for consumption I wouldn't recommend attempting the above... If you decide you do a RP/I2 cook, just do it like they did in the videos.

Ephedrone (cat) is an option, but not the easiest. Meth is probably the simplest and best option, in my opinion. Working with pseudo, there are more ways to do it, but I can only suggest a RP/I2 cook or a shake and bake (birch reduction) - with ammonia and lithium. The SnB is going to require a bit of homework and safety precautions and I wouldn't attempt it unless you were confident that you understand what to do and what not to do, and most importantly... when to drop everything and run or get a fire extinguisher etc... Actually, you may want to do a SnB in a fire extinguisher like the gentleman on the meth episode of Hamiltons Pharma. A gatorade bottle or something will do just fine though...

Good luck,
o7

PersonVPN

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
My personal opinion, Birch reduction, is much more dangerous than the method described above.
And from the method I described to methamphetamine there is only 1 step.
Acid-alkaline extraction, and isolation of the finished product by acidification.
And that's it.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I agree, a red P cook, with proper ventilation, is a bit safer in theory. Just consider, what would be worse? Shake and bake with a pop bottle in your back yard or whatever... or a red P cook, with proper glass in the basement or garage etc. Minus the work up, they're both "one-step" reductions so long as you have HI or Lithium in ammoniated hydrocarbon. I'm not trying to argue, just trying to help a newBee understand... like I wish people who knew actually took the time to do with me, instead of a bunch of clowns talking about their string dope empire of hookers and sports cars, but I digress..

I'm not trying to say that your methods are unsafe. This particular method/explanation just seems a little eccentric and convoluted for what a red P cook should be, it almost reminds me of a push/pull with half the words missing. To try to initiate someone new, you gotta explain some things and warn them of risks etc., ya know? So they understand. That is why I suggested the videos - everything is covered in a clear and professional manner. I say everything, but I mean, most importantly, the clean up - the safety. Unfortunately, my friend, I don't see any mention of sodium thiosulfate or the like to neutralize any excess iodine. HI acid fumes aren't too friendly, but it is really the phosgene that you ought to be worried about, also. What about an acetone wash on the final product?

I mean, you're basically telling someone you can just filter the reaction solution and it is ready to be consumed. It is basically oral krokodil solution - no crap it'll turn you into a thriller zombie..
If you don't drown yourself on land with phosgene by turning your lungs and organs into HCl, you're gonna rot yourself from inside out with the meth-krokodil juice in 6 months to a year...

Where I'm coming from is, like I said, trying to help newcomers understand, and not just pass on vague or incomplete instructions/recipes, especially without any safety warning. I actually had some asshole tell me one time that when you cook meth, you get higher off the fumes than you ever would from shooting it or whatever. As a new comer, to something as dangerous and mysterous and unforgiving as chemistry, take the time and learn and study and research and read and ask everything you can and don't do anything if you are unsure of the results. Like that old quote about "if you wanna learn about something, don't read one book, read 10." There is all the information you need on this site alone. Keep in mind, you can easily add two, normally benign household products together and ruin your life and everyone elses day .. and you won't even know wtf hit you - bleach and ammonia, for example.
... Just 'cause someone on the internet said "Hey, this is how to make meth" ... "Yeah?...Oh cool, ..I have that stuff at home......................💀."

To sum up, as I say to people on BB often, "don't just follow instructions without understanding it first." - Read, read, read....

PersonVPN

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I agree!
You always need to learn!
Experience is gained through repeated repetitions of the same process.
The mere fact that you watch the video will not give you an understanding of the process!:)
If a person buys a gun, it will not immediately give him the skill and experience in shooting from it.
P.S. And I wrote about zombies!))