Good idea or not?

DXMmybeloved

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Native reserve in the middle of nowhere virtually no police presence a bunch of hunting shacks in the wood with zero planification or bureaucratic nonsense.
Vodka , shake n bake meth and weed nothing else outside of the odd crack rock is sold by the dealers (200 bucks for a bottle of vodka 20 bucks for a g of shitty weed)
Im thinking nobody would ever investigate if one day a shack just pops ups in the woods with nobody to claim it as their own it would just be some hunting shack like any other.
Biggest problem im seeing is the reserve is 8 hours from the nearest city , 4 hours from the nearest town and there are some bush planes that do government air surveys of the nature and shit.
Seeing how much they like meth im thinking either meth or mephedrone would be good.

vaas_montenegro

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I recommend that you try dropshipping; it's the best way to start since you don't need to invest anything.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You can just buy the stuff (meth) for $1600/lb and @$20/g get $8800 for it a profit of 5 fold. You could start with an ounce and go up up up. I'm assuming besides what you said you would also have to teach yourself to cook. You could do that in the meantime. 75% of people who were successful turn around and fail the next time. It takes time to be reliable