Question BMK Glycidate in Europe

skanderbeg

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello is BMK Glycidate legal in the European Union and can someone please share a route for conversion to P2P. Thanks.

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
There is a thread dedicated to this in the amphetamines section.

Contrary to the method posted, I have found dissolving your powder in boiling hot water until there are NO solids and then adding sulphuric acid conc. as fast as I can (CAREFULLY IN A SUITABLY BIG VESSEL) while also avoiding excessive splashing.I keep adding until there is no increase if the organic layer which will float to the top instantly.Stirring is applied for a bit and is left to settle, extracted with whatever non polar there is on hand and separated in sep. funnel.Remaining water layer gets extracted with solvent again, fractions pooled, washed with water and brine afew times each then dried over MgSO4. You can steamdistill this if you want or evaporate solvent for storage as is.
The method posted is also good, will enjoy higher yields if you reflux a bit after.I do recommend sulphuric however, as opposed to HCl.

skanderbeg

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello I'm repeating myself because I couldn't find a clear answer. Are any of the BMK Glycidate salts/ethers CAS 5449-12-7 ; CAS 41232-97-7 and CAS 80532-66-7 legal to import in Europe (European union country) . The reason I want to import and not synthesize it myself is because the chinese guys gave me really good prices. Thanks.

skyechem_newmaterial

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Forgive my rudeness, dear, just curious for what price you get from those guys?

View previous replies…

Mona857

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I am a supplier from China. Frankly speaking, there is a big price gap between different purchase volumes. The price gap between the purchase volume of 1 kg and the purchase volume of 500 kg is 2 times.

Precursor-supplier

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Let me know if you need me
I can provide research on chemical precursor materials
My price is very favorable
Provide samples for you to test

PMK ethyl glycidate (CAS; 28578-16-7)
We can offer you a price of 120¥/kg
bmk 70¥/kg

Constantylious777

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I will copy paste my previous response to other similar thread

''It depends = law is not as easy as people think.
I mean - meaning that something is not listed at regulation list doesn't mean that you can not be prosecuted for it - every country has ways to make you trouble for ordering legal chemicals = it means that even ordering legal chemicals could be treated as attempt to produce drugs or some similar crime - I know lot of people from many countries who also run business like me and now are in prison m8.
TAKE CARE!''