🇺🇸
Reaction score
I followed the steps in the tutorial.
Used
250g grinded mimosa hostiles root bark.
Deionised Water
Sodium Hydroxide NaOHp
Zippo lighter fluid.

I Shaked and let it seperate how it's said and took the yellow fluid.
Repeated the process and after it was left in the freezer, there yield was only for one DMT vape stick. Which was definitely what I was expected.

What did I do wrong because this was the second time I did this and I got same results.

The only think which comes to my mind is that the root barks where not super fine grinded. An electric coffegrinder was used.
Not sure if it was that which ruined my yield.

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
DMT yield is affected by the tek and most importantly by the quality of the bark. If you used bad quality bark, you will get bad yield. I don't think your yield is bad because of the grind of the powder, I think a coffee grinder is good enough for powdering the bark. I recommend you try using Cyb's Hybrid AB Salt tek. You can't use more than like 100g for that tek but the yield is really good, so just do multiple batches. Also try to source good bark.

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Deals

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
While ago, can't find it now anymore, on YT GordoTek was showing simple extraction method, as far as my and my friend experience shows, it was kinda best yield and most simple method as I seen. I should got that video downloaded somewhere if You want i can do a bit of searching and send it to You @fosties.

Let me know :)

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
This one
https://www.patreon.com/posts/written-out-of-21369133

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Looks like that one, he got 2 versions before was removed from YT. I still got one of video version if someone interested ;)

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
As well, don't remember name of guy but there was so damn idiot proof AB tek, literally 4 ingredients and a jar + pyrex dish for evaporating :)

fosties

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I tried also heating the fluid a bit in the wish of increasing the yield but it also didn't help.
Maybe it's the root bark with a small amount of DMT in it.

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Heating probably have nothing to do with increrasing yields :) imo. low quality root bark is issue....

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Btw. why You didn't use something to change pH, just clicked right now... mean slack lime or something like that...

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
acidifying can be key to pull out more, not sure...

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Im not a expert but as far as i remember dimethyltryptamine dissolve easier in pH less than 7, hope someone with better knowledge correct me if im not right.

fosties

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I don't know anything about the chemistry behind it but that's something I could try next time.

It's weird because is there really such a difference in the amount of DMT the root bark contains? How to know if it's a "good" or "bad" root bark? It's the only source I know of where I can buy it, so it seems that the have different badges of low DMT root barks.

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Yes there is a such a difference. Good and bad depends mostly on vendor. Man tbh. You can buy a sausage where is 35% of meet, rest is mystery + MSG.... And You can buy a sausage which basically contains 98% of meat, without mystery....

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
And as I said before, pH supposed to be less than 7...