Question Pill press sources?

Danny_Vaas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
This is my first post on this forum so any help is appreciated! Does anyone have any reliable sources for pill presses either tdp5 or zp9? Really struggling to find a source. I hear LFA has them but I dont trust it cuz i know they give your info up. Appreciate any help!

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
I bought a similar tablet press in China. I can help with the supplier, write me a direct message.

Mr Good Cat

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What is a most basic press, meeting a requirement of dosage control with error margin not more than 5 mg?
5 mg is pretty reasonable, I guess?

xoxoxoxo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
zp9 is the best

Danny_Vaas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yeah that seems to be the unanimous thing. I used to see a lot of them on alibaba and other places until they cracked down.

johnnyppp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
You can found in Alibaba with no problem. zp5 heavy duty for than enough, easy for handling, change molding.

1019er

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Try ebay kleinanzeigen, sometimes people sell used presses there.
For small scale you can also build one by yourself.

alpino

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
You can find on Madeinchina for 44$ , write "pill punch tool ", if you want electric it would be better to look elsewhere because you can be of interest to authorities if you order something like this , and it would be good to tell the seller to write something else in the description of the package, you never know :) safe first