Question making a 4MMC LAB, what do i need to look out for? [OPSEC WISE]

ShiftingWaterfall

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
i want to get into making 4mmc but im not quite sure where to start. first off i have 0 experience in chemistry. i want to make a small to medium size lab (for making max of 1kg mephedrone at once)
i assume that it would be the best to first aqquire all the chemicals then the glassware? also how risky is ordering random chemicals from EU (will one get on some watchlist automatically?)
my biggest problem is, that i dont have a place to cook except my home. which is pretty stupid looking from opsec perspective. what places to cook would u guys recommend? thanks

ryry1984

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
to be safest you dont want any connection to your own identity. so find a friend or someone you can pay to use their name and address or just give a fake name. (obviously).from a possible conviction stand point dont get all the chemicals sent together send them, pairing them in an innocent way, also the controlled precursors (the serious ones) have the compny change the label. dont send equipment with chems , send seperate, preferably different address or even better 2 different addresses. just make sure it all doesnt arrive together. if its not together theres no case for the police.
if your comitting other crimes be aware that you could already be under surveillance , in this instance all the above is even more important.
where to cook ? common sense would say somewhere quiet and secluded, in a rural zone, always avoid saving thingd and doing things from your own home. dont shit on your own doorstep, its rule number 1 !!!!!! i always liked the idea of a top floor apartment for a not too big set up. in a half busy apartment block. no windows for people to look through, no one notices/recognizes you in the hall and you can discreetly vent out of the windows..lastly if you can find a vendor you can trust , for example id hope the vendors on here, would be the best place to buy from, as you can request all the name changes/stealth you desire without the paranoia, of thinking your gonna be scammed or setup.
this is just my opinion by the way, good luck

rickyrick

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
have mules to send glass and chemicals(that get payed for their work but dont know anything important).the hardest part is the location and how to separate yourself from it on paper.at the same time i think the most important thing is no one knows the location of the lab but you.if only you know the location there is much less points of failure.have stash houses.and have money saved for good lawyers.figure out a distribution network before beginning and make sure you deal with as less people as possible.

chemistrydude

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Low expirience in chemistry, no problem i can teach you to synthesis, but i'm not expert, but pretty good.

Venom2021

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
4mmc is very easy to made you dont need lab glass only botle from
a bottle of juice a syringe and some device for playing bottles and a gas mask with filters