Question How can I pass a urine drug test for methamphetamine?

Andreasamikas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I need to know how to pass a urine test for methamphetamine. I know not to use but my test is on Tuesday and the last time I used is 1/1/23 I have a Dr px for Adderall

archae

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You can also throw off the way they standardize urine samples, by taking a shit load of creatine every day for a few days before the test, around 15 grms/day. This will raise your urine creatinine levels, which is what is used to determine how "concentrated" your urine was.

If not negative, your test is very likely to return as "undetermined", which will give you additional time to get clean for the next one

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Don't ever *****ing do that anyone! Raised creatine levels cause all sort of issues in the human body which can leave you with life long organ damage, especially the liver, the kidneys and the skin. Subsequently this eventually leads to a wide range of diseases and conditions which include namely liver cirrhosis or skin cancer. You'll also be greated with a nice red rash very soon after you start with this. You know why your urine is full of it when you take it? Because your body is trying to get rid of it, quickly. You know what gets it to urine - your liver followed by the kidneys. 😑 But hey you pass the test right? 🤪(y) Jesus...

Last edited:

archae

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
TLDR: No, it doesn't. Creatin is safe.

Listen up, hundreds of thousands of bodybuilders and athletes take creatin on a daily basis without any issue. You are just propagating urban legends and fears without grounds.

Creatin is the most studied health supplement behind whey protein and has been consistently found to be almost innocuous to the body. During loading phases, athletes can consume as much as 20 grams a day for 10 days in order to saturate their muscles. The liver ISN'T involved in creatin degradation in any major way, and in general has absolutely no role in the direct excretion, only in the transformation on a more water-soluble metabolite. Creatin has never been linked to skin cancer, and I struggle to even imagine a plausible pathways.

Furthermore, finding something in urine absolutely doesn't mean that it is actively secreted by the kidneys in order to get rid of it. Have you heard of osmotic equilibrium? Please educate yourself on these matters before trying to pass as an expert on these subjects, which, sadly for you, I am.

And because a claim doesn't have any value without proof to back it up, here's for you: https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-017-0173-z;
"The breadth and repetition of these findings provide compelling evidence that creatine monohydrate is well-tolerated and is safe to consume in healthy untrained and trained individuals regardless of age"

Last edited:

ogbonnayauche

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
It's good to hear that you know not to use, that's a step in the right direction. As for passing the test, unfortunately, methamphetamine can stay in your system for up to three to five days. However, since your last use was on January 1st, you should be in the clear. It's important to stay hydrated and eat a healthy diet leading up to the test, as this can help flush out any toxins in your system. Also, make sure to follow any instructions given to you by the testing facility.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
The novelty urine at the headship will pass a multi panel test but if they send it to a lab they will see it's not urine. Someone who is clean can give you a sample, you need 2 ounces heat it up and tape it to your body or shove it up your ass. Take a shit load of creatine every day and drink a bunch of water right before the test which will dilute your urine but they won't know because they base the level of dilution on your creatine level

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Get caught, act indignant and say the only medication you've even used for the past week is a harmless vicks inhaler

T0lek511

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
If its laboratory test its very hard to fake the result. But if its test from pharmacy you maybe can use a pee from another person

scot62192

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to purchase old version of Vicks with high (100mg) content of methamphetamine derivative? Need ASAP to show drug test lab that I was taking it as reason for positive test. TIA