• Vítejte v české sekci fóra. Nezapomeňte, že zveřejňování kontaktů (jabber, telegram, signal a další) bude mít za následek trvalý ban! Pokud se rozhodnete něco koupit nebo prodat bez použití escrow a přijdete o peníze, nebudeme vám moci pomoci.

Methamphetamine What is PIKO?

Methamphetamine

ruen

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
I'd like to run a little poll here. I would like to emphasize that no answer is wrong, I am only interested in your personal experience and opinion, so don't be influenced by the answers of other users.

Define what is for you "Czech piko".
For me it is methamphetamine of different quality, color and purity (depending on the skill of the chemist, called slang "varic"), sold in the form of wet crack, made from (pseudo)ephedrine by iodophosphorus reduction, mostly in small home breweries or medium-sized organized breweries.
The better samples are white, usually yellowish to golden, and the worst ones are brown or pink.

I look forward to your answers!

Rc scene

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Send some d:

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
And I, as an intravenous user, have always liked the yellow 😋

ruen

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Fuj strelec

Lsd1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Where can i get yellow brown reddish blue shimmering meth someone must still be making the good stuff from the old days t

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
By (ceske) piko I imagine ceskej pernik. So not a racemic crystal cooked by cartels in Mexico, but a proper stop-and-go d-meth according to a Czech recipe (as you write). I don't know about mixes or colours, I had white crystals and it was a total blast.

Lsd1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Exactly know clear like yellow or with blue shimmer they had something different every week but always hammer and really strong need something like that again .

Lsd1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Does nobody have precise synthesis instructions on how to produce the good, extremely strong Piko if nobody has it any more or you can hardly get it any more?

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
It is still commonly produced in the Czech Republic. I would also be grateful for the exact "Czech way".