Question a-PVP price

Interpol

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hey, i will synthesis my first time a-PVP and start selling it here, whats the price for 1g?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I'd give you $100 to try it but $50 is probably retail. Thats just my overbearing American opinion. It's known as the zombie face-eater drug here

Interpol

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Alright, i would give u free sample, but im shipping from germany, idk if it would land.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It could be made to land with the right stealth, Germany is not one of our problem countries, but the shipping is insane ( for me to send you something starts at $20 for the smallest package. I appreciate the offer, I could show you my wallet and that I pay for samples that are offered free to me because I support our sellers and a free sample isn't free to the seller. I have 2 other free samples from Europe that I haven't pursued. Let the poor ***** have the samples. Did you know, I myself am giving away free samples! Currentlymits tell me what you want and I'll find it. HEISENBURG is actually footing the bill and giving away the samples, I am just the agent for it in the US. If we could just get Judy Lui Who( not a real name) to bring that pallet of velaraphenone to thier warehouse state side, I'd buy the whole thing. Velarian( the plant) is an invasive species here so i could start there, and in 15 short synths be gravelling my drive way

Interpol

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Thank u for ur offer, i really appreciate it, i will message u privat and tell u my progress. :)