• Forumun Türkçe bölümüne hoş geldiniz, kişilerinizi (Jabber, Telegram, Signal, vb.) göndermenin kalıcı bir yasakla sonuçlanacağını unutmayın! Emanet hesabı kullanmadan bir şey almaya veya satmaya karar verirseniz ve para kaybederseniz, size yardımcı olamayacağız.

Cannabinoids Products for use with JWH-018 in it

K0D3IN

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
Hello friends, today I will tell you a few usage products that have jwh-018 in them

1. "Bomba" brand flowering herbicide 40% (no longer available)
2. Taldex Extra snail spray 12%
3. Aerotech Rust remover 9
4. Klein's rim cleaner 7%

These ratios show the percentage of jwh-018, it is up to you to use these products, but I personally do not recommend using them, they all contain high amounts of toxic substances. This topic is for informational purposes only. Good day to all of you

Kingsly

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
Is it possible to separate these products?

K0D3IN

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it can be done because it is a very complex homogeneous compound, but I think it is complex enough to challenge even professional chemists.

KjaerTR

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
Since these products do not contain indoles, they are ultimately not jwh or any other cannabioids. Similar effects can be seen because the toxicity it contains poisons you (small amounts never show strong effects). Also, if it contained jwh, the crystallized decomposition could significantly separate the amount of toxicity. Unfortunately you will not get the desired effects even if you try.