Question Wondering if there are any small-scale production setups

Harmony

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm looking to start manufacturing and growing certain things.

Everything has to be small scale, if anyone could help me out by suggesting places to look etc. I do have a background in chemistry and lab skills so that won't be an issue here. I just can't seem to find any guides here which are targeted towards home/small scale setups.

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi Harmony,

To be honest I don't quite understand your logic, you are saying that you have a background in chemistry and labaratory, but you don't know how to setup a home/small-scale setup?

But let's put that aside, first thing first, what are you interested in synthesizing? What is your budget?

First place to look would be the subforum, go and read the arcticles and syntheses by bb-forum chemists. There are lists of precursors, lab equipment needed for the specific synthesis and guide for the synthesis itself.

Best regards

Harmony

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate your answer.

As for my background in chemistry and lab skills it mostly comes from the classroom as opposed to work.

My main interests would be stimulants and/or empathogens. My budget isn't the highest probably hoping to spend less than a £500 since this is just for me and a few others.

View previous replies…

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
My man,

With a budget of 500£ I would say it's better for you to buy the drugs instead of synthesizing them.

Best regards

m924

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what would you say is the budget for a complete beginner?

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
My man,

Has nothing to do with if you're a beginner, novice or pro.

It's about the synthesis, your goal etc.

It's a little bit like asking how long is my rope without seeing it.

I was a beginner, still am, but my budget when I started was 15,000$.

Like I said, start reading syntheses, don't be spoonfed and do the research.

Best regards

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
What exactly do you need? Which synthesis do you mean?

chemistrydude

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think now he need a equipment and then the reagents and other synthesis stuff

m924

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'd also be intrested in knowing this, I would want to know what I need for a small lab for ~100g max scale as I'm only interested in this as a hobby and not as a venture to make tons of money.

Benz88

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
I would say, everything what you need to know is told you ….. from Experts in this field and from beginners …

read this forum …. Nothing else is need .
Spend time on it, and then you got your answer for all your question‘s

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This really depends on what you're trying to make. If you want to pull upwards of 100 g of mostly anything worthwhile a cheap setup won't cut it. Aim lower first.

As for where you get it this is ultimately up to where you're based. There are some international manufacturers of say glassware but I would avoid ordering online in the beginning. If possible try to buy everything locally.

You determine what you need on a per-project basis. Pick something you want to make, research how to do it which tells you what you need to get. There are plenty of basic topics on this forum alone.

Like others have pointed out if you're on a really tight budget it might just be easier for you to buy the actual product instead of making it yourself. But hey we do it for fun no?