Question Why my ad is deleted

Jekiffe

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have posted 2 times a question because I am looking for oil called A or pnp I do not know the term excat but an oil that is mixed with other products to obtain speed in paste is there anyone who sells this or knows where you can find it please? And why has my ad been deleted 2 times please?

sadow

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
you have to post in english

if you ask the question well formulated and with the correct language they will answer you

Jekiffe

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ok thank you and i ask if anyone sells or knows where to find oil say "A" or pnp i don't know the exact term but oil to make speed paste the one you mix with methanol and acid to obtain paste please thank you

sadow

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
you can contact @aaronstevens sure he can help you @asbbgate on telegram

archae

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yup mate, you've gotta speak english (pretty sure I've seen in a french forum before, LMP or cosa nostra maybe).

I think you're searching for amphetamine freebase, which is sometimes called A oil and can be found in speed. You can also buy amphetamine HCl (the powder) and then freebase it using for example ammonia (just remember that you can freely go from amphetamine HCl, the solid, to freebase, the oil).

If you got any question we can talk by private message in french if you'd prefer

sadow

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Only with ammonia will I leave the amphetamine in free base? Then how can I make it hydrochloride again?

archae

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This is a typical example of acid-base reaction. When you react an amphetamine salt like amphetamine hydrochloride (HCl) or amphetamine sulphate with a base like ammonia the base removes the HCl part to yield amphetamine freebase. Salts are usually soluble in water while the freebase isn't.
You can use almost any base to do that. If you want to chose one but you're not sure it will work you can just search "amphetamine freebase with ****", the stars being your base of choice.