Question Looking for a vendor LOOKING FOR VENDOR i can't find one URGENT

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
i need a vendor of bmk or p2p precursor supplier can ship me to ALGERIA ANNABA 23000 the fastest way possible please guys i need 1kg.
i can't find anyone its almost a week of research.

Ashkan23

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
آIs it possible for me to come from Asia to work with you for your work?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Ask the Chinese on this site. Did you look at the market? The Chinese here will do the escrow. Please *****,remember, USE THE *****ING SEARCH FUNCTION! It's in the rules literally.

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
dont you think that i've looked and diddnt find thats why i posted here ?does this came throw your mind at least once.... anyway i've used the *****ing search function,and didnt find thats why im posting here and nope thank you...you are so smart by pointing those chineese..... oooh didnt know abt that info sorryyyy...fuuuuuck ive messaged all *****ing four of them on this forum before posting so stop thinking your the *****ing smartest person by pointing to some fuuuucking noob things ...im trying to find what im searching for and im tired so please i dont need your complaining here....im not posting this on the front of your home...thank you for your understanding

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
There's more than 4 Chinese here. P2p and bmk are banned world wide. They're the same thing phenylacetone. You can make it yourself. You can't buy it anywhere legally unless you have the documentation. Some movie I saw once had a line " you were so worried about if you COULD domsomething, that you never considered if you SHOULD do something. You can buy meth easier than phenylacetone. Find a precursor that is available and you'll have more luck. Try to remain calm. It's your choice how you react to people.

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
please read before comment ...who said about p2p dont you think that i dont know that please stop i know you know just find another article please thank you anyway

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
I think with your way of writing you will not get an answer.... The product is banned in China, so they will not get any more there. Neither in the forum, nor outside. Take a different path than via bmk. There are many other methods listed. I would try to use p2np as a pre-precursor if I were in their place.