Question inside of the drug ring?

dickbrewer

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello Ive been wondering if its better to be personally involved with your local drug ring where you could buy drugs safely without any suspicion of criminal activity. or would it be better to be able to buy your drugs online and do them in your privacy?
to me it makes sense if you are a functional addict you probably dont want to hang around those who can get you anything at any time. maybe im wrong or different. but in my personal experience. if you try to stay low key and never rob or hurt others the law will watch you 10 times more.

dickbrewer

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I understand they would say you are wrong because you're contributing to the dealers and the overall "drug problem" I would have to say you're wasting resources fighting your own government instead of helping your people

berrek

Don't buy from me
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Deleted

dickbrewer

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Nope and No. drugs are a fleeting habit!

Interpol

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
The best way is always to buy from the internet. U need to watch out that u got good anonymous connection and u have a anonymous drop where u order ur drugs.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I think its safer to not deal with IRL people. My opinion though

JaanTaan1738

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Setting yourself with an online supplier who is reliable is paramount,once you secure that you dont have to depend on local "groups" for your stock