Question how to market for a new drug in the city? (P*****)

holly_shit

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So i have my source of getting high purity and large amounts of P***** Freebase Crystals , but the problem is that it's not even known in my country so im wondering how they are marketing for a totally new drugs for the first time

HewHiSt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Give free simples, have a high quality for a good price, make original packaging that is unique to you,...

holly_shit

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
i gave some free samples for some people in the city but it didn't work , and i tried to market the product online and it didn't work as well, even though that i offer it with very good price ig bc i didn't find the better place to market it on , so right now im trying to market it abroad but idk if it,s a good idea bc of the shipment and all of that stuffs , do u have any idea ?

HewHiSt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
selling online is imo the best solution

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You're looking at a niche market bro. I personally would love all the dippers I could get a hold of but that's me. The name's been tainted not going to get a whole lot of new people just Old-Timers

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Get some to people with lots of friends that use. Find people who enjoy trying new things. Word of mouth is the best bet

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Don't try to change your local drug market structure, it's long process and probably you personally will not get great benefits from this.
Just start trading worldwide and likely after some time you will get few resellers that are from places with good demand for this stuff.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
This answer makes a lot of sense

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It would be very awesome if you considered doing some kind of promotional giveaway. Send some folks a dipped cig or two. I've never tried dust myself but I always wanted to. It is unheard of in my area, and everyone thinks it is actually embalming fluid or formaldehyde. I don't have the patience anymore to say, "no, asshole, it's P***** - phencyclidine."

If it is a good product and well received. I am in the middle of a completely untapped market.

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Free samples and gaining trust with your customers is the main thing. Ive had a similar experience with a drug, no one wanted it because it was not really known and no one knew what is the quality or is it safe, of course no drug is safe, but nowadays sadly you cant be sure if just doing something once can be fatal. Give out some small samples for people to try out, if they like it they will for sure reach out to you. If they dont, then just you know that they will always have in mind that you are a generous and a legit vendor. Wich is very important in business.

shoptilpop3x

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
IM in the US I have a few ppl who enjoy it but they're from a city where it's popular.. I wouldn't Monday sample just to see of its a marker where I'm at .. just one dipper and see if ppl chase the cig