Question Find a chemistry teacher who is familiar with meth.

Pinkbay

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
needs a chemical teacher and your help is not free.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Only a fool would accept your payment. There are a lot of laws that come into affect when someone pays you to teach them something illegal. All the information is here, and what you are trying tondo has been done by people with absolutely 0 knowledge by simply following directions accurately. If in doubt male a post or ask in chat. If someone here offers to take payment to teach you,they are going to rip you off. report them.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
We can shoot the shit about most anything, theoretically. If you pay someone to consult or teach you, you are expected to keep them from harm. If someone takes your payment to teachmyou, that's definitely a conspiracy to commit manufacturing, which is the same as manufacturing here. 6 years if you've never had a felony, 12 if you have, 20 if you have a previous manufacturing charge and life in prison if the guy blows himself up. On average. There are 52 sets of laws in play. 50 for 50 states, federal charges, and the District of Columbia has their own laws

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It depends on the country,here is giving somebody a recipe for free also a crime they call it “strafbare voorbereidingshandelingen” translation: Punishable acts of preparation. You can get the same sentence as the man running the laboratory.

about paying for guidance: i had wished i could pay somebody to give me the information when i want to setup a 100kg per batch 4mmc lab. 100g test no problem, 1kg test no problem. 25kg test, totally failure , temperature problem, and yes double wall reactor cooling back. It kost me 200kg of bromo and all chemicals and 2 months of rent (80k) before i found the trick. If someone had ask me to pay him 10k for the trick. I didn’t even doubt to do it.
But that is my vision…

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Another question, i want to make 100L meth freebase a day, which recipe should i follow? The one on the forum? I make 10L in 40 minutes al/hg. I paid the guy for the recipe… because i coulden’t find a big scale recipe for free, and like i said trial and error would cost me a lot more (locations cost minimum €10k a week)

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Wouldn’t be better to do NaBH4 reduction?

View previous replies…

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The product is weaker when people use it. I made it, let somebody smoke it. And he say this is weak. Gave him some al/hg made and he say that is perfect, i know in theory it must be the same. And had multiple discussions about it with chemists…
I have one customer who only want what he calss “mexican meth” not even pto/hydrogen.

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Ephedrine meth that customer will also buy but it is 2/3k more expensive. He would not pay that

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
It was weak even after isomers separation?

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I am from the Netherlands and most meth is made with platina/hydrogen now. A few years back there where a lot of mexicans who made it al/hg, the customers prefer the mexican product