Question Crystal rocks out of methylphenidate?

Thewizard-Bellymaster-420

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey, in wondering if you can crystalize Methylphenidate tabs

I have plenty of Ritalin , but i want to crystalize it for snorting

If you get me
Greetz Bellymaster

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
i'm not sure about crystalizing it but someone gave instructions for extraction on a reddit post ^^;

"Is there any efficient way to seperate the MPH from the fillers in a Pill? My idea whould be to crush the pills cook it in a mixture of Ethanol and Water (Vodka), filter off the remaining stuff that wouldnt dissolve, then cook the mixture till the ethanol is boiled off and the MPH crashes out of solution since its poor water solubility and then you just filter it off and have a reasonable pure amount of MPH."

"Yea that sounds like your standard ethanol wash. Should be perfectly fine for most all uses except IV. For rig work you probably gonna want a sub micron lab filter, and even then it's still not considered recommended unless insomnia is a personal quest.
Also, 190 proof everclear evaporates so fast the cooking process is unnecessary. Just spread the solution across a casserole dish to encourage evaporation."

also, ik this isn't what you asked for, but this link may be useful for IV users!

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thanks, Yes i know youre reddit post.

But not for what i am searching for.

I try’d to extract it whit methanol ethanol etc etc. Simple crystallisation doesnt crystalize MPH

I didnt try Hydrochloric acid gas method.

But thats why i asked this qeustion.

Fore hand
Thank you for info

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is MPH bonded to a salt or sulfate IDK?

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
afaik mph is used in hydrochloride form in pills. and yes, pseudoephedrine is available otc in america, but you need to sign a sheet for it i think. i know someone who just shoplifts it, which is a way better idea as long as you don't get caught. nvm you're in the netherlands so that's not an option, my bad... i have no clue if a shake n bake would work with mph. maybe ask one of the experts in the sidebar?

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, In America, Cold tablets with the active ingredient Pseudo Ephedrine are available over the counter.
I live in the Netherlands, here that substance is strictly forbidden and you will not find it in any path.

Now that I compare ephedrine and amphetamine, it's not a huge difference.

What is available in the Netherlands on prescription for ADHD patients is Methylphenidate (Dex amphetamine is also available with a prescription under supervision)

For example, if I want to use the shake n bake method but with the pills that are available here in the Netherlands instead of Ephedrine? Would it work?

MPH has ab ketone.

I want to pull exactly B-Ketoamphetamine

Any suggestions anyone?

I'm just searching and asking, don't take it too seriously but would like to know
Thank you in advance

piloten

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
Hello, I had a friend who made methylphenidate crystals like you wanted to do. He said that he just kept them in ethanol or methanol and then got the crystals. I used ADHD medications for a long time and I tried what they said, but it didn't work. I heard that people use isopropyl alcohol. You can try that too.